Help! Geckos possibly lost in Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warnersister_2000 View Post
    that could be said about any carrier. i've dealt with several USPS employees who were plenty concerned about it, some have even gone out of their way to make sure it got there quickly and safely. hope your gecko arrives alive and well.
    You're right. I managed to talk to someone who actually does care. They've made a huge exception for me and I'm supposed to picking the little guy up at the processing plant around 9 tonight. I've also been assured that he'll take his final truck ride in the warm cabin rather than in the back of the truck. Hopefully it's not too late for him...and his lovely tail.

Comment

Just picked up my lost in transit gecko. He seems perfectly fine and is currently giving me some very dirty looks from his new home.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy View Post
        That said, I've never had an issue with DHL. They're a little more expensive, but they are always early and have good service. I use them because I'm not "certified" to ship with UPS, don't have a good FedEx place around me and won't use USPS.
        you don't have to be certified to ship UPS, and DHL only covers up to $100 (but still not responsible for live arrival).
        ~amber~
        rivercityrhacs.com

Comment

Well whatever... certified for FedEx then. As I've NEVER had an issue with DHL, I will continue to use them.
          12.15.4.5 Crested geckos; 1.1 Gargoyle geckos; 1.1 Leopard geckos; 1.1 Fat-tailed geckos; 2.0 Viper geckos; 1.0 male dwarf rabbit; lots of fish

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy View Post
            Well whatever... certified for FedEx then. As I've NEVER had an issue with DHL, I will continue to use them.
            DHL is quite better than FedEx to be sure. Another alternative is Cargolution if you're still interested.

Comment

ShipYourReptiles.com.
              Eileen
              TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
              Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Working...
              X