Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else hand feed crickets to their Cresteds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else hand feed crickets to their Cresteds?

Old faithful loves them so much. She loves when I hand feed her. My orange female also will eat crickets from my hand.

I have a few that get so excited at mealtime that they will take the offering (crickets or roaches) AND your hand sometimes too
    Nell Rux
    a.k.a. Frozen Gecko
    Just Ice Reptile

Comment

i put them in a seperate little tub with about a dozen or two crix and let them eat till they wont eat no more
      War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who is too afraid to fight for what he lives for is the ugliest of all things-some old war dude whose name I forgot( i think he was like a general)

Comment

i tried that with mine and they just freaked out now i just throw in a few and keep an eye out for um
        gecko luv!! so much better than human luv dont you think? men sux!

Comment

:?: Do you all think that hand-feeding or switching them to a small container w/ crickets will make them too lazy to hunt them after a while :?: Just wondering...
          Sue

\"The world would be a better place if schools had all the money they needed and the Air Force had to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber\"

punkvoter.com
          protect.org

Comment

Originally posted by ris9911
            i tried that with mine and they just freaked out now i just throw in a few and keep an eye out for um
            this idea is pretty nice... why didnt i thikn of this.... now i don thaev to worry about them injesting stupid stuff on the ground and stuff haha and keeps me from having the trouble of finding uneaten ones..

Comment

The first time I dusted crix with CGD I sprayed them very lightly with water first so the diet would stick better but I didn't think about the negative effects. Anyway the diet formed a paste and suffocated them within seconds. I didn't want to let 2 dozen crickets go to waste with hungry geckos so I tied a piece of thread around the back leg of each cricket and fed them off one at a time. The geckos would see the swinging bug and bite at it and miss and bite again.......I haven't had that much fun since :wink: .
              -Marina York-

4.3.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
              0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua
              0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (B)
              1.0.0 ball python
              0.1.0 BCI
              0.2.0 leopard geckos

Comment

Originally posted by Sanskrit
                The first time I dusted crix with CGD I sprayed them very lightly with water first so the diet would stick better but I didn't think about the negative effects. Anyway the diet formed a paste and suffocated them within seconds. I didn't want to let 2 dozen crickets go to waste with hungry geckos so I tied a piece of thread around the back leg of each cricket and fed them off one at a time. The geckos would see the swinging bug and bite at it and miss and bite again.......I haven't had that much fun since :wink: .

:lol: ha ha fishing for geckos!

Comment

Working...
                X