Purchased FIVE new cresties!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased FIVE new cresties!

Hi, my name is Dorothy and I'm addicted to cresties. My sponser is Crested Lady, whether she wants to be or not cause SHE is responsible for my first three. <GRIN> Anyhow, I went on a shopping spree as I couldn't pass up these beauties and thought it was about time to post photos of them all.

PRINGLE: 4 month old dalmatian, looking good for super dal. Purchased from NeoScales.

Un-named: 9 week old blond harlequin. Purchased from our own Pangea (thanks Matt!)

Un-named: 9 week old yellow dalmatian. Also purchased from Pangea. Excuse the shed, I wanted pics of him right away!

GRASSHOPPER: 1.5 year old yellow dalmatian male. Purchased from jsRhacs. (Thanks Stephanie for taking the extra pic!)

Un-Named: 5 month old yellow patternless. Purchased from jsRhacs.

Awesome photo taken by Stephanie!

Un-Named: 5 month old Mocha-Cream. Purchased from Sundial reptiles. Photo by Loren Pennebaker.

Pringle, the blond harly and the yellow dal are already here and in quarantine. Grasshopper, the patternless should be here this week sometime and the Mocha Cream will be here Tuesday! Hurrah! Now to find names for the rest of them. *SIGH*
    ~ Dorothy ~

4.7 Crested Gecko ~ 2.0.1 Chahoua ~ 0.1 Gargoyle
    1.2 Leopard Gecko ~ 1.0 Bearded Dragon ~ 1.1 Pictus
    1.0 Anole ~ 1.0 Box Turtle ~ 1.0 Tree Frog

Nice new group, all from the best you'll have to keep us posted on the blonde harly to see how he/she turns out.
    Derek Dunlop
    DDReptiles
    www.DDReptiles.net
    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

Nice cresties! Hey, no pity... I warned you. He he he. (My next mission is to get you into the other Rhacs. Just wait, it'll happen.) :razz:
      ~Sarah~
      www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

Thanks Derek! I kinda listened and looked and asked around when looking around for breeders. I decided to go splurge on a several different ones since I have to wait and see what sexes they'll be anyhow. I'll definitely keep everyone posted.

Tee-hee Sarah, I'm afraid you've already got me started looking at Gargoyles. Hubby keeps trying to slow me down, but I just keep pointing at you! It's easier when you can pass the blame! <GRIN>
        ~ Dorothy ~

Comment

Hi Dorothy and welcome to crested anonymous we here support your habit 110%........he.........he.........he............
          I too have gone on a shopping spree............yeah!!!!!
          Six this week and one beardie and my excuse to do all of this was and is my b-day.......too bad it is only once a year. However, lucky for people like us we live in a country dedicated to holidays and gift giving and buying.........gotta love it!!!!
          I love all of the new critters that you have gotten.
          I will post some more tomorrow or the day after ........after they have all arrived.
          Keep us posted with lots of pictures...........

Comment

Thanks! It's always great to have a support group! Well happy B-day! I'm afraid that I didn't have an excuse with my shopping spree.

Originally posted by jadeboa
            Hi Dorothy and welcome to crested anonymous we here support your habit 110%........he.........he.........he............
            I too have gone on a shopping spree............yeah!!!!!
            Six this week and one beardie and my excuse to do all of this was and is my b-day.......too bad it is only once a year. However, lucky for people like us we live in a country dedicated to holidays and gift giving and buying.........gotta love it!!!!
            I love all of the new critters that you have gotten.
            I will post some more tomorrow or the day after ........after they have all arrived.
            Keep us posted with lots of pictures...........
            ~ Dorothy ~

Comment

very pretty choices
              Rachel
              www.hatchingherps.bravehost.com
              www.artbyrachel.bravehost.com
              www.crochetedandmore.95mb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cicada Hollow
                Hubby keeps trying to slow me down, but I just keep pointing at you! It's easier when you can pass the blame! <GRIN>

LMBO! Good thing I'm in Colorado or I think your hubby would try kicking my butt! Blame it on me, he can't get me! Lol. :razz:
                ~Sarah~
                www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

Working...
                X