webbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webbing

why do cresties have that webbing on thier hind legs? they kinda look a lil bit like gecko pants
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who is too afraid to fight for what he lives for is the ugliest of all things-some old war dude whose name I forgot( i think he was like a general)

Since they're jumpers... I'm guessing that it helps a little with air resistance so they can jump further. (more resistance= longer jump= further distance)
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

It does make them look like they're wearing "Hammer Pants" though, huh? Lol.

Da na na na
      na na
      na na
      Can't touch this.... (<~~~ Sarah's Bad MC Hammer impression)
      ~Sarah~
      www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

Yeah, it kinda works like a hang glider, creates a small amount of lift so the gecko can jump further.
        Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

i dont know why but i like the ones with yellow on the edge

to legit
          to legit to quit
          hey hey (mc hammer rocks)
          Josh
          1.0 cresties (zeus)

Comment

did u notice they have claws also.. kinda hurts.. not hurt but pinches when they poke u with their claws

Comment

Originally posted by crazy4cresteds6
              i dont know why but i like the ones with yellow on the edge
              i also really like the yellow fringe on the back legs, i think its really cool
              Vadalism:Beautiful as a rock in a cops face

Comment

jello has a light fringe on the end, but i never really noticed it until after your posts
                War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who is too afraid to fight for what he lives for is the ugliest of all things-some old war dude whose name I forgot( i think he was like a general)

Comment

Working...
                X