Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blazing new high color crested pair (lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crestedgeckogirly
    replied
    WOW Kev!!! They look freakin awesome!!!!!
    Just wanted to give you a congrats on them!!! You'd better hang onto some babies for me too!! Affie and Bitey should be hatching some nice ones!!

I'm sooooo jealous...but really really happy for you!!! :-P

-Andrea

Leave a comment:

• Cicada Hollow
    replied
    Congrats! All three are extremely beautiful! I'm jealous of course, lol...

Leave a comment:

• KevinS
    replied
    Originally posted by crestedcrazy
    Hey Kevin, great pictures. I hope they do well for you. They should throw some sweeeet looking babies.
    Yeah I'm really excited to see what their offspring will look like. I'm excited to see some newborn carinata too, so make sure you let me know if they drop some babies for you.

Leave a comment:

• crestedcrazy
    replied
    Hey Kevin, great pictures. I hope they do well for you. They should throw some sweeeet looking babies.

Leave a comment:

• BadAssHerps
    replied
    yeah I was kind of being sarcastic, lol
    -Eli
    ps: at least 50% of them have large dalmation spots as well.
    Super dalmation green & Orange flames......has a nice sound too it.

Leave a comment:

• KevinS
    replied
    Well as long as it doesn't have pinstripes or white fringe or anything like that Haha, you make it sound like the flame is a bad thing. As long as it's good and green I'll be happy.

Originally posted by BadAssHerps
    Oh and you can be assured that I'll hold onto one for you, I just hope you don't mind if it has a bright orange flame as well.
    -Eli

Leave a comment:

• BadAssHerps
    replied
    Oh and you can be assured that I'll hold onto one for you, I just hope you don't mind if it has a bright orange flame as well.
    -Eli

Leave a comment:

• BadAssHerps
    replied
    sorry

As I'm sure that was directed towards me as well, I have to say sorry kidies it's just sometimes "that's a darn nice gecko" doesn't feel like it express's the true feeling of being impressed. But I mean really you have to be ready for anything when it comes to me,
    I'm a Bad boy. LOL
    -Eli

Leave a comment:

• Crested Lady
    replied
    Beautiful geckos, Kevin! They should give you some amazing babies!

(On a side note, showing your appreciation for a pretty gecko is great! However, while certain words could be used to describe them, please be careful of what language you use. We've got young people. Thanks, guys!)

Leave a comment:

• KevinS
    replied
    Hang onto your greenest hulk baby for me and I'll trade you for one of their babies if you want I'd like to pair a green male up with Ada and see what comes out of it, of course I wouldn't turn down a green female either. I am interested to see what the offspring of this new pair will look like. I'm hoping they'll pick up a lot of Dante's patterning, and I'd say it's a good bet they'll be colorful too. I guess we'll all know around May or June probably.

Originally posted by BadAssHerps
    I am about ready to go homicidal! Those cresteds are *ucking awesome! The orange flame is sweeeet! Breeder loans will have to be in are future!
    -Eli

Leave a comment:

• BadAssHerps
    replied
    I am about ready to go homicidal! Those cresteds are ******* awesome! The orange flame is sweeeet! Breeder loans will have to be in are future!
    -Eli
    Last edited by Crested Lady; 01-19-2006, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DDReptiles
    replied
    DANG, that female is awsome looks like a red harly. Your so lucky
    Last edited by Crested Lady; 01-19-2006, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jadeboa
    replied
    I am really glad to see they made it safely.
    They are stunning!@$#%^&!

You know I had a problem with UPS today ........ I was expecting a beardie from Calif. 10:30 a.m. arrival.
    It never showed up.........and the story changed at least three times as to why it had not shown up.
    In the end my boyfriend and I had to drive across town to the UPS station.
    Where it miraculously was found.............bleeping a!@#$$ bleeping.
    I was not happy with them........lately the service they have given has been horrible.
    The good news is my little girl "Sunshine" was alive and well.

Leave a comment:

• Booksy
    replied
    Very Nice!!

Leave a comment:

• danyarp
    replied
    Nice!

Those are some nice looking geckos. Good luck! Sorry to hear about the tail though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X