Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay, Pics!

Here are some pics of my 0.0.1 crested [/img]
    1.0.1 crested geckos, 1.0 ball python, 1.0 paint horse, 1.0 rat terrier, 0.1 maine coon, 0.1 mutt kitty

ohh can i have apicture of your whoel tank?? it looks pretyt nce from teh first pic.. also nice gecko. thats not yet a fully grown adult correct?

Comment

Very nice. Looks healthy and happy.
      -Marina York-

4.3.1 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
      0.0.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua
      0.0.1 Rhacodactylus leachianus leachianus (B)
      1.0.0 ball python
      0.1.0 BCI
      0.2.0 leopard geckos

Comment

Here's a pic of his home... it's a 25 gallon. I have since added more vines for him to hide in. He is only about 4 months old... I say 'he' but the sex is unknown.
        1.0.1 crested geckos, 1.0 ball python, 1.0 paint horse, 1.0 rat terrier, 0.1 maine coon, 0.1 mutt kitty

Comment

his tank looks great! i love that tree thing in the first pic, its soo big i always look for things like that at petstores and stuff when i go but im always disapointed, there always too small, but yours looks awsome. i figure my best bet is to look for a tree stump or pieces of tree outside lol
          Vadalism:Beautiful as a rock in a cops face

Comment

Yes, that is a nice enclosure, and i a nice looking crestie too.
            Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

ohh pretty nice pretty nice.. good enclosure u got there! where dd uget those plants? are they real or fake

Comment

Very Nice tank as well as geckos 8)
                Derek Dunlop
                DDReptiles
                www.DDReptiles.net
                Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

i like your setup
                  Josh
                  1.0 cresties (zeus)

Comment

you said it is a 25 gallon, but what are the demensions.
                    Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

Two of my plants are real... the philodendron and the bamboo. The vines I just got from a craft store. The dimensions of a 25 gal are 24Lx12Wx20H.

Comment

Working...
                      X