Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what size screem cages do people use for 1.2?np

Thanks

bigger the better? anytign under 30 gallon shouldnt be used in my opinion.. i guess u can get away with a 20 but only for 1 gecko.. biggest size u can afford/fit is best size

Comment

Originally posted by gcxbrian
      bigger the better? anytign under 30 gallon shouldnt be used in my opinion.. i guess u can get away with a 20 but only for 1 gecko.. biggest size u can afford/fit is best size
      i completely agree i think the bigger the better because that way they'll have more space to "romp" ( i like that word lol) around and climb and stuff, but thats just me.
      Vadalism:Beautiful as a rock in a cops face

Comment

im using a 40H for my 1.2 setup
        ~Eric Roberts~

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

'98 Jetta TDI 5spd, 233k miles, 42 MPG lifetime AVG(lost milage spreadsheet with HD failure last year )
        '00 Jetta TDI 5spd, 152k miles, 46 MPG lifetime AVG 2000TDIlogbook.xls

Comment

Yeah and like (v)@tt said, it gives them more room to "romp", giving them room to do the stuff they enjoy like jumping.
          Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

Yeah I use a 40 gal. tall glass tank but the bigger the better.
            Derek Dunlop
            DDReptiles
            www.DDReptiles.net
            Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

I dont like glass cages as they are harder to clean and I just find them a pain. I use rubbermaids as they are cheap and light but today Im hopefully ordering my gargoyles so I want to try getting 2 16x16x29 screen cages for a trio of each species i own.

Comment

yea.. also, the geckos might not be able to see through the glass, causing them to jump into them, and runnign into them

Comment

Working...
                X