crossbreeds...cresties,andgargys???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crossbreeds...cresties,andgargys???

go to Aussiedragons.com it looks to me like he may have bred cresties to gargys???? look at the 6th row of pics...head structure,no crests,tail shape, what is up with that...can you c/b these speices togeather???? if not there is another structural morph Matt!!! check it out and let me know what you all think??? hmmm something smell fishy to me Scoob!!!if im wrong about the row, it is the gecko by the black bottle with "museum" on it......interesting makes me wonder...later all
    Rick Moss...Tigerbarr,inc.

be mor specific on where thery are ! there is alot of sections on that site
    http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7...fbba61fvt1.gif
    www.world-reptiles.com

Comment

I looked everywhere and couldn't find them... I am blind as a bat, though. Lol. :wink:
      ~Sarah~
      www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

crossbreeds

i was on a yahoo search for cresties and went to aussiedragons from there...that is where i saw the "crossbreeds" after i saw you could not find them i went strait to the site and could not find them anywhere...try it using the yahoo search maybe???? that is where i saw them

Comment

found it

found em again...see in not jokin..go to yahoo...crested geckos....# 17 is the sight...click on it and the first group of pics, they are about 6ish rows down they are by a black bottle or something(has the word ''museum'' on the bottle...ahhhhhhhh i feel better now let me know what you think...please....who's your daddy

Comment

can you cut and paste a URL..... i went to yahoo and the 17th result for my 'crested geckos" search is the care sheet by Emerson sy
            ~Eric Roberts~

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.

'98 Jetta TDI 5spd, 233k miles, 42 MPG lifetime AVG(lost milage spreadsheet with HD failure last year )
            '00 Jetta TDI 5spd, 152k miles, 46 MPG lifetime AVG 2000TDIlogbook.xls

Comment

http://www.aussiedragons.com/cresteds.htm here you go...last two gexx in 5th row and 1st two in 6th row!!! w.t.f. crossbreeds????

Comment

i dont know

maybe it is just a crazy gargy???

Comment

ya just cut and past the link
                  www.world-reptiles.com

Comment

iosnt that a sara?

Comment

i dont like it, its all weird and such
                      Vadalism:Beautiful as a rock in a cops face

Comment

well im not exately sure what it is but in compairing cresteds and gar's it does look like a cross. weird
                        www.world-reptiles.com

Comment

Those are sarasinorums.
                          ~Sarah~
                          www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

Hybrids...Hmmm
                            I still not real sure where I sit on this.
                            On one hand I do think some are very cool looking. On the other I have to ask myself is it really with the best interest of the animal or the hobby for that matter. Some of the crosses I have been seeing are not even from the same habitat types. Although the animal looks OK on the outside you have to ask yourself "WHAT IS GOING ON THE INSIDE?"
                            This hobby as become so competitive that I think people are becoming impatient to be the first to produce this or that. Without fully thinking about the long term effects on the animals or the hobby. With the state of things around the world we don't really know what is going to be cut off next. I know there are tons of Leopard Gecko breeders that would love some fresh blood lines but can't get them now. Will some breeders misrepresent the animals? Probally will happen. If interest is ever lost in this or that hybrid I am sure someone will be misleading to unload animals. Also do you not think that a "NEW" color phase or pattern of Crested Geckos wouldn't fetch a high dollar? If you can make the cross and then cross it back and have a result that looks crested but has a different color I could see someone misrepresenting the animal. Then there is the thought of someone releasing one of these hybrids, I know cresteds wouldn't have any effect on any native species, but what about those crosses that are happining? What happens if they get released into the wild?
                            Well enough of my soap box.

P.S. I do think natural hybrids are OK.
                            Glenn Bishop
                            G & M Geckos
                            http://gandmgeckos.4t.com/

Comment

if u clik on the pic it says gargoyle
                              War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who is too afraid to fight for what he lives for is the ugliest of all things-some old war dude whose name I forgot( i think he was like a general)

Comment

Working...
                              X