Water?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilyflower78 View Post
    So you can use distilled water for misting and CGD and use remineralized distilled water for the water bowl.
    Yes exactly.
    --- Correlophus Ciliatus 2.4.0 - Python Regius 1.0 ---

Comment

I use purified (with minerals) bottled water (I buy gallon jugs) for drinking water and food mixing, and I use distilled for misting, just so it doesn't gunk up the system with mineral build-up. They do need some minerals.
      Eileen
      TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
      Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

I don’t have access to the Josh’s frogs water conditioner is there any other ones I could use?

Comment

I don’t have access to the Josh’s frogs water conditioner is there any other ones I could use?
          Water conditioner as in one that removes chlorine? most should work, there's one called repti-safe that seems to be popular

Comment

One that adds the minerals back into the water.

Comment

One that adds the minerals back into the water.
              Hmmm the Joshs Frogs one is the only i know made for reptiles, if i were you i'd instead just use tap water and then add a dechlorinator

Comment

Ok, thank you.

Comment

Depends on how much, but you can buy dechlorinators specifically made to make chlorinated water safe for reptiles (: Other than that you can use bottled water, just be sure to never use purified/distilled water as drinking water for reptiles/amphibians if you haven't remineralised it. Speed Test

Comment

Working...
                  X