Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue Finding Food

Hi,

I'm new, but I've had my adopted crestie (named Crestopher) for several years, and I'm having issues finding the food he needs. He had to have both his eyes removed at a young age, and will only take live insects and All Living Things powdered crested gecko food, since that's what he was being fed prior to losing his eyes. I've looked everywhere, but can't find any.
    Does anyone know where I can buy that brand online? Or another food that smells similar (the All Living Things brand doesn't smell sweet like other ones I've tri)

Originally posted by Crestopher View Post
    Hi,

I'm new, but I've had my adopted crestie (named Crestopher) for several years, and I'm having issues finding the food he needs. He had to have both his eyes removed at a young age, and will only take live insects and All Living Things powdered crested gecko food, since that's what he was being fed prior to losing his eyes. I've looked everywhere, but can't find any.
    Does anyone know where I can buy that brand online? Or another food that smells similar (the All Living Things brand doesn't smell sweet like other ones I've tri)
    Have you tried Repashy, according to the attached post Al Living Things is based on an old Repashy formula? Just curious, how did your gecko lose its eyes?

alt.JPG
    Attached Files

Comment

I haven't tried that brand yet, but it's worth a shot.

I used to work at a Petsmart located next to an exotics vet, and they had to remove both eyes because of an infection, as well as part of his tail. I was the only one who could get him to eat properly after he got back, so I ended up adopting him.
      He gets around just fine, he just looks funny.

Comment

I believe that Petsmart's All Living Things branding switched their name to Thrive recently. I found this food online and hopefully it's the same stuff!

https://www.petsmart.com/reptile/foo...iet-54585.html
        1.0 Crested gecko (Spyro)

Comment

That's good to know! My guy is super picky. I'd seen the Thrive brand, but didn't realize it was the same stuff.

Comment

Pangea and Repashy are both great quality foods, and readily available (Pangea sells here in the store - tab above). Most seem to love the watermelon flavor. Thanks for taking good care of your guy.
            Eileen
            TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
            Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Working...
            X