Which male to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which male to buy?

So I’m at a loss for what male crested I should buy. I’m getting him to pair specifically with this female I’m also buying, and I’m at a loss. Any help would be appreciated. I’m not very good with this photo upload system so sorry in advance. The female is the photo of the gecko curled up on the ground. Sorry if this is in the wrong area. Thanks in advance!

What are your breeding goals?

That female looks pretty young. Either she has small crests (not a desirable trait) or she still has a lot of growing to do before she reaches a breedable weight. How much does she weigh?
    3.3.0 Correlophus ciliatus (crested geckos)

Comment

Originally posted by Treebiscuit View Post
      What are your breeding goals?

That female looks pretty young. Either she has small crests (not a desirable trait) or she still has a lot of growing to do before she reaches a breedable weight. How much does she weigh?
      The female is still young. I’m raising her up currently. The males are young too. I just want to be able to raise them up (separately) and then breed them when they are ready. My goal for breeding would be to keep a dark base with a really striking color on top. I like my girls orange but I don’t mind the one boys cream coloring. I just want it to pop. And I’d like to keep the conformation as nice as possible.

Comment

Working...
      X