New owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner!

So, I’m getting my crestie today & I’ve done a lot of research. The only thing I’m confused on is the feeding/calcium schedule. I’m going to be feeding him Repashy. People said I should keep the Repashy out everyday & change it daily. Then others said I should feed him Repashy every 3 days. Next, when should I give him D3? I’m planning to give him crickets once or twice a week w/ D3. Someone said multivitamins aren’t necessary, but I still got them anyway.

Whats your feeding schedule?? (When do you give your crestie D3, multivitamins, Repashy) thank you : ).

I only use d3 and vitamins when I feed live. I only do crickets like once every two weeks to a month. If you feed crickets once a week I think every other feeding would be fine. Then on the off week you should just dust with plain calcium. I believe it’s easy to overdo d3. The cgd is formulated with all the essential vitamins and calcium so you don’t want to feed too much d3.

Comment

What Turtmcgurt said.

I feed the CGD every other day, and add a teeny bit of water on the 2nd day so it doesn't dry out.
      Eileen
      TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
      Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Originally posted by Turtmcgurt View Post
        I only use d3 and vitamins when I feed live. I only do crickets like once every two weeks to a month. If you feed crickets once a week I think every other feeding would be fine. Then on the off week you should just dust with plain calcium. I believe it’s easy to overdo d3. The cgd is formulated with all the essential vitamins and calcium so you don’t want to feed too much d3.
        Thank you for the advice! I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by TAD View Post
          What Turtmcgurt said.

I feed the CGD every other day, and add a teeny bit of water on the 2nd day so it doesn't dry out.
          Mkay, thank youuu

Comment

I feed the same as Tad. Only GCD, no insects. I feed every other night, add a little water on the second night. Sometimes he eats every night, sometimes not. I don’t worry much about it, when he is hungry he eats and has been growing steadily for more than a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Peasquare View Post
              I feed the same as Tad. Only GCD, no insects. I feed every other night, add a little water on the second night. Sometimes he eats every night, sometimes not. I don’t worry much about it, when he is hungry he eats and has been growing steadily for more than a year.
              Ah! Okay. Thanks. Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
              X