CGD recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGD recommendations

I am nearing the end of the original package of rapashy cgd I purchased. I'm planning to rotate some different flavors of complete diets. Wanted to see what flavors of pangea/rapashy people have the best luck with. Recommendations?

I feel like all of the Pangea flavors do really well. But I think insect and fruit, watermelon and the breeding formula go over the best

Comment

Mine like the Pangea watermelon, the banana/apricot, and the Fruit with Insects the best.
      Eileen
      TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
      Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

I've only used the Pangea product with my gargs. I use all of the flavors, and rotate them. The geckos eat them all- none of them seem to have any real preferences between the flavors.

Comment

Mine like all the Pangea flavours except for fig. They like the watermelon and breeders' formulas the best.
          3.3.0 Correlophus ciliatus (crested geckos)

Comment

Working...
          X