Plants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plants?

So as some that have known I have all of my geckos in hand made 110L bins or was it 150L bins one or another
    at this point I am curious about adding plants if thatd be any good being that they are in tubs. They do get a decent about of light inside the room as across from a window. But honestly I wouldnt mind adding some plants to the tanks to add more to hide and something else for the geckos to use. Not that I dont mind the other up keep of it.
    so I was curious on of itd be chill to add plants to it even in pots thatd be weighed down by rocks in the bottom of said pots.

If you could find plants that would grow in those conditions, I sure don't think it would be a bad thing.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Well with the location it gets sun,plenty of watering and about 70-80% of the tub is mesh screening /89x48x33cm/ and I dont have problems growing plants be water or land base as I have a aquarium of live plants and helped grow gardens wiwitwiwith my mom
      I was just wondering before I decide on picking up plants in the spring or at the local shop and spending quite a bit on them to flourish three tanks.

Comment

Can u put a spider plant in with FROG butt crested gecko

Comment

Spider plants usually grow from the top of the tank down, is that what you are thinking for it? Your crestie might spend time climbing on it since they usually like to be up high, so make sure if you get one, that it is sturdy enough to stand up to climbers.
          Eileen
          TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
          Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Start with something like pothos (and provide a vine for it to twine around and if that works, see what else you can come up with.

Aliza

Comment

Working...
            X