A genuine silly question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A genuine silly question

So here's maybe the strangest question to come to this forum. Is Pangea crested gecko food gluten free?

For a little context on why i'm even asking this; I made a joke to a friend and his girlfriend saying how all my geckos are gluten free and she wanted to argue that there is gluten in the Pangea crested gecko food.

At this point im simply curious, and figured yall would get a kick out of this.

Gotta admit, I've never heard that question before. That would be a question for the Pangea folks themselves.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Yeah you may be right about that, wasnt exactly sure how or where to ask this question. Do they manage their instagram account?

Comment

Send an email to customerservice@pangeareptile.com.
        Eileen
        TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
        Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

So I was able to get ahold of them, and yes the food is gluten free! Thank you all for the friendly recommendations!

Comment

Working...
          X