Care for a game of crested chess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care for a game of crested chess?

I got bored and took a few photos... enjoy!

Versace (pinstripe):

Bonsai (orange tiger):

~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

WOW

definatley steppen it up a notch there Sarah. Very nice pictures.
    I am such a drok but wouldn't it be cool to have a chess set of sculpted and hand painted crested geckos. But which morph would be the king and queen? LOL
    -Eli
    "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

Thanks, Eli. I had a rare flash of artistic inspiration. Lol.

As for a crested chess board... I'd have to vote super dalmations for king and queen. I LOVE dalmations! Lol. There could be sculpted crickets for pawns...
      ~Sarah~
      www.CrestedLady.com

Comment

ill give u $1.50 fir the pinstripe
        http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/7...fbba61fvt1.gif
        www.world-reptiles.com

Comment

oh wow nice pinstripped. both are young correct? congrats on them

Comment

Crested piece gets to move where ever it wants?

Comment

I LOVE those pics. I love chess and crested geckos, combining the two is brilliant just brilliant. Great pics Sara
              Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

ADAM

Adam, you must be the cheapest bastard I have ever known! You mine as well suit up in black and all nija like, gecko nap it and leave a thank you note with a walmart gift card! And I'm sure the card would already have been used! :lol: :lol: :lol:
                -Eli :lol:
                "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

Are the crested included with the chess set?

Comment

Like Badass said those pictures are defintly a lot better looking than your older ones. I like the pinstripe a lot. 8)
                    Derek Dunlop
                    DDReptiles
                    www.DDReptiles.net
                    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

Adam- $1.50!?! LMBO! You are cheap! :lol: Not on your life!

Sobe- You need to come on over. We'll have a chess match and talk cresteds.

Badass- I thought you were the gecko bandit ninja... handing out tips now, eh? Lol.

nycherper- I'd be buying every chess set in sight if they came with free cresteds!

Derek- thanks for the compliment. It's easy when you have a new digi cam, though. My camera is retard-proof... so it suits me just fine! LMBO!
                      ~Sarah~
                      www.CrestedLady.com

Comment

Were those taken with your new Rebel (I hope thats right) camera the one Randy suggested, just wondering because I am thinking about getting one myself.
                        Derek Dunlop
                        DDReptiles
                        www.DDReptiles.net
                        Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

You bet. The Canon Digital Rebel XT is an awesome digital camera. I'm a complete photography idiot... but I manage to get some pretty cool shots by just pushing a button. :wink:
                          ~Sarah~
                          www.CrestedLady.com

Comment

Oh good god people. There are only like 30 members and i am already confused.
                            Adam, you must be the cheapest bastard I have ever known! You mine as well suit up in black and all nija like, gecko nap it and leave a thank you note with a walmart gift card! And I'm sure the card would already have been used!
                            -Eli
                            I thought you were talking to me Eli cause my name is adam too, i had to read it over like 21 times. I guess i will just look for Sobe, and S. :lol: :lol: :lol: By the way you spelled might and ninja wrong. :P

Sara: Not to sound like a phycopathic madman, but i would love to come play chess with you and talk cresteds.......if you pay the airfair. :lol: :wink:
                            Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

Nice Pics Crested Lady!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X