• Show
Clear All

• SPRKY87
    replied
    How do I get an original copy of this?

Leave a comment:

• SPRKY87
    replied
    You are wonderful for creating this... I see it everywhere in the community.

Leave a comment:

• mrs.shud
    replied
    THANK U...this is so awesome! I was just reading all these posts about ppls lil cg's talking about morphs but had no clue what the definition of flame, etc etc meant...so thanks! Looks professional!

Leave a comment:

• TAD
    replied
    Nope, too small. (And I can't delete or alter the post.) How about a video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpa6SCe3XEY

Leave a comment:

• TAD
    replied
    Does this work?

Click image for larger version

Name:	MorphChart.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1071360

Leave a comment:

• Seaka24
    replied
    I am having a difficult time viewing the guide because if you zoom it does not let you move the picture to read it. Is there another format?

Leave a comment:

• DandroidDoes
    replied
    Can someone make a correlophus sarasinorum morph list with pictures and also how there genetics work cause I heard their generics are more predictable

Leave a comment:

• DandroidDoes
    replied
    Can anyone do a correloohus sarasinorum moroh quide cause not toomany people own them or talk about them and from what I have seen their genetics are simple and more predictable than cresties. Also apparently they have a true wild look but I am not too sure since now one has done real experiments to know if that is true all I know is that the white shoulder/white spot morph is a true morph and it can display a degree of white spotting, and if anyone can give a morph list thankyou!

Leave a comment:

• Ronni's Reptiles
    replied
    @Nandatil26 PM'd you

Leave a comment:

• Nandatil26
    replied
    @Margaret—sorry for the late reply!! PM'd you

Leave a comment:

• Margaret H Block
    replied
    This is great! Very Helpful! I would love to get a poster size.

Leave a comment:

• Nandatil26
    replied
    @TAD, just sent you a PM!

@Mechanical8Dragon, yeah exactly! Thank you so much again, aahhh Oh neat, I didn't know you did digital art. That'd be really awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mechanical8Dragon
    replied
    Ah, i see, yes good point. These are 2 morphs that are certainly not just rare, but would be VERY expensive to the 'normal' hobbyist and not something people would see right off the bat I don't think when first joining the hobby.

either way, wonderful job. I was thinking of doing something similar to this for my website, as I do quite a bit of digital art, but i have so much going on in my life right now, its hard to find time to sit and enjoy doing art again. Some day, but not at this moment hehe. :P

Leave a comment:

• TAD
    replied
    Are you charging for the guide? Super job, btw! Very helpful to newbies like me!

Leave a comment:

• Nandatil26
    replied
    @Mechanical8Dragon, thank you so much! Yeah! I'm aware that Axanthic and Lilly Whites are technically the "first" morphs that people really know about (genetically, that is), but I decided not to include them because they're not something you'd really see around at this point and I want to keep the guide small and practical But yeah, that's what's so interesting about morphs—they're always changing & being developed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X