Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, addicted & confused

Hello All!!

I am totally new to cresties. I have had tree frogs for several yrs but got into cresties about 2 months ago and already have 4. 3 of them are babies, about 2 to 3 months old. The other 1 is just a little over a yr old. I have tried and tried to understand the morphs but I get confused. I have asked for help but I guess it was in the wrong forum. I'll attach photos here and hope that someone here knows their stuff and can explain the morphs to me. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files
    "May luck and happiness follow you and may you be shielded from misfortune." -Brisingr, book 3 of the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini

1.4.6.1 Crested Geckos, 2.1 Dogs, 1.1 Cats, 2.1 Lovebirds, 1.0.1 Other Reptiles

First one looks like a patternless, last two are harlys. Second one looks like a low end flame.
    cute geckos
    1.0.0 Rose hair
    1.0.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    1.0.0 Cockatiel
    0.2.0 Parakeet
    0.2.0 Ferrets

Comment

#1 Patternless-red(?)
      #2 Interesting reverse flame-orange
      #3 Tiger-yellow/orange
      #4 Nice blonde harley

Nice group! Aren't they fun? My fave is your harley male, he looks great!
      Madeline
      moonrisegeckos@gmail.com
      Like me on Facebook!
      http://https://www.facebook.com/moonrise.geckos

Comment

I thank you both for the quick response. I guess that learning the morphs takes a lot of practice. @ Moonrise - I like him the best too only because I can handle him easier than the babies. He's about 23g where the babes are barely pushing 3g each. I am hoping that at least one of the babes is female so I can (someday) breed.
        "May luck and happiness follow you and may you be shielded from misfortune." -Brisingr, book 3 of the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini

1.4.6.1 Crested Geckos, 2.1 Dogs, 1.1 Cats, 2.1 Lovebirds, 1.0.1 Other Reptiles

Comment

I agree with moonrise, I also really like that Harley, its got some nice structure going on.
          STEVEN

Comment

Working...
          X