Crested Garg??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crested Garg??

Saw a person on Facebook with a morph baby between the two...what gives?? Normal or weird?

photoshop gives.
    Krystal

Gekkonidazed Geckos

Comment

No way...these were legit. And pics of them mating!

Comment

Originally posted by mrtsgeckoworld View Post
        No way...these were legit. And pics of them mating!
        Pics of a garg mateing to a crested gecko yes very possible, but hybrid babys? No. It hasn't happened yet.
        You need to be more clear with your info when you make posts like this.

Comment

Sorry, that's really all the info I had, I was searching Facebook and they suggested I add someone, I clicked on them. Red white and blue gecko logo, clicked the pics and they had 3-7 pics of what looked like half Garg half crest. Very strange lookin...didn't think those details were important...my bad! Hope that helps clear it up!

Comment

Lance Portal Reptiles by chance?
            He has crested/chewie hybrids in his albums and I belive sara/crested hybrids but no one has had crested/garg hybrids hatch out and live.

Comment

Yeah that's his chewiexcrested hybrid.
              3.6.3 Crested Geckos
              0.0.1 Bearded dragon
              0.2.0 Marbled Crayfish
              0.0.1 Axolotl
              1.1.0 Cats (Lightbulb and Paperclip)

Kazzy's Kritters

My iHerp Page
              Middle TN Exotic Pets Club

Comment

Sorry Mis spoke. Chewie crested! They're j crazy. What's the point...what's the future? What's the interest? Just curious!

Comment

I don't see the point.
                  I know some people like the color/pattern others just like the challenge of creating these guys.
                  I personaly am not a fan. They look cool but i'm not going to feed into the demand of makeing them and continue to dirty up an already small genepool for both species.
                  Hybrids are a pretty heated subject here on the forums. It maybe best just to do a search and read up on them.

Comment

Seems that trend died a while back. Either way, a female was never hatched, all came out male.
                    3.6.3 Crested Geckos
                    0.0.1 Bearded dragon
                    0.2.0 Marbled Crayfish
                    0.0.1 Axolotl
                    1.1.0 Cats (Lightbulb and Paperclip)

Kazzy's Kritters

My iHerp Page
                    Middle TN Exotic Pets Club

Comment

Ha ha ok! Don't like heating stuff up...just a curious dude

Comment

Not trying to be nasty or negative but honestly the best thing to do on the subject is do a search of the forum .... any discussions about hybrids always end up in arguments and fights .... and to be honest theres has been a ridiculous amount of fighting in threads on this forum lately
                        Gargoyle Gecko 3.1.2, Pygmy Mice (lots)
                        Darren http://www.iherp.com/pennhillszoo

Comment

I saw the photos in question. I think is a shame personally. I'm with Tiedye. These subjects gets pretty heated. I just wish people didn't see the need to make hybrids.
                          Crestopia Reptiles
                          http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

Working...
                          X