New Guy-Need Help Identifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy-Need Help Identifying

Hi all, I just got this cutie last night. Apparently no one wanted him because he is tail-less. I just need some help determining what he is. Obviously he has some Dal in him but I'm not sure on the color. I was thinking an olive.... Thanks guys!

3.1.5 Crested Geckos (Pangea, Petri, Pinwheel, Paco, Pistachio, Pepper, Pavi, Pacino, and Pita)
    ~And many other reptiles

Buckskin with some dalmatian spotting. It may be my monitor, but I think he's a bit too brown/grey to be Olive.

Love frogbuttness!
    The name Stella fills me with dread.
    Mondegreen Geckos
    >iHerp >Facebook

Comment

I don't think I've seen him fired up yet. He looks more greener then. I dunno what to classify him as.
      3.1.5 Crested Geckos (Pangea, Petri, Pinwheel, Paco, Pistachio, Pepper, Pavi, Pacino, and Pita)
      ~And many other reptiles

Comment

Nice little patternless guy.
        1.1.0 E. agricolae

Comment

Thank you Grublet. Any more thoughts on the color?
          ~And many other reptiles

Comment

Buckskin, he is nearly patternless but has some faint tiger markings. He doesnt have enough dal spots to be considered a dalmatian. But unless his pattern happens to darken up more, I would just stick with buckskin.
            lets just say I have a lot of stuff
            www.sublimereptiles.com
            Facebook
            BOI

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I know he isn't a full dal, just spotted He is feisty though, when I took him out to weigh him he thought he would intimidate me with a bite. It was cute.
              ~And many other reptiles

Comment

It would be nice to see a photo with him fired up.....could change the answers since that is when you morph a crested....
                STEVEN

Comment

Point taken, here are some fired pics.

Last edited by perfectlypierced; 05-08-2011, 08:58 PM. Reason: Adding new pics!
                  ~And many other reptiles

Comment

Some of these pics got me thinking bi-color. But then a couple got me thinking patternless. It's hard to tell, maybe some fired up pics in natural outdoor lighting would help.
                    STEVEN

Comment

I don't take my cresties outside... I'm too scared to lose them. I think I am going to call him a bi-color patternless buckskin. I don't know if thats correct but that's what I'm going to go with.

Thank you all for your opinions!
                      ~And many other reptiles

Comment

Working...
                      X