X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayne
    replied
    MrEyebrows... lol!

You know it's a moon hole if instead of seeing a single flash from your camera, you see several flashes surrounding the hole. This is known as an Einstein Cross:

Leave a comment:

• rubberduckey273
    replied
    i read this thread last night at 1 in the morning, slightly drunk, before bed. i thought i was hallucinating, and then when i woke up this morning, i thought it had been a dream.

i'm so glad it was real hahaha. good laugh guys.

Leave a comment:

• rcarichter
    replied
    The only 3 people to ever photograph this phenomenon have never been seen again...

Leave a comment:

• sammer021486
    replied
    Originally posted by Kita View Post
    I take it you have come across more idiots claiming they have a "true moonglow" if your making such a thread.

. . . . that gives me an idea
    To the Lab!!!

Sorry couldn't pass it up, felt like a flash back moment of Yzma telling Kronk they should head to the lab

Leave a comment:

• Kita
    replied
    I take it you have come across more idiots claiming they have a "true moonglow" if your making such a thread.

. . . . that gives me an idea

Leave a comment:

• 312Herps
    replied
    you should shove a big prism in your moonhole and see if that refracts the correct light

Leave a comment:

• Kita
    replied
    I get my best color results by photographing outside in sunlight.

Leave a comment:

• MistyC
    replied
    I had a moon hole gecko once, and I also had a sun hole gecko too.

I was curious, so I paired them together but all they produced was this strange brown streaked gecko, and I decided not to sell them because the name for the offspring didn't sound all that marketable.

Leave a comment:

• Dobeyxxl
    replied
    Use angels and zoom in if you have to. Experiment with lighting to get the shadows just right. Plain old head on flash photography wont work, may need a little photo shop work to try and capture what you see accurately.

Darks can be a pain, I really enjoyed the comments in this thread, lol.

Leave a comment:

• crestedkeeper
    replied
    Ummmm, Try multiple cameras on continuous mode with a strobe light on in a room of nothing but mirrors inside a huge lightbox....I think that might work!

Leave a comment:

• ReptileChick
    replied
    That...that was funny

Leave a comment:

• MrEyebrows
    replied
    I would get kinda scared if someone asked me to take pictures of their moon hole....

Leave a comment:

• pookiebuttons
    replied
    I have a gecko that glows in the dark. As bright as the moon. It's pretty spiffy.

Leave a comment:

• StellarAwesome
    replied
    I don't do anything in front of him We had to move him into the garage because he makes it so cold.

Leave a comment:

• peublan
    replied
    It means you need to leave the room before doing certain things, being exposed to that is frying his little brain!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X