My " Buckskin with a twist! "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My " Buckskin with a twist! "

Green. This only happens to him a few times a year! he is not breeding and will hopefully be sold this summer although Ill be sad to see him go!

Fantastic !!
    1.3.0. Elaphe guttata
    0.1.0. Python regius
    1.1.0. Coleonyx mitratus
    2.2.0. Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    4.5.0. Eublepharis macularius
    1.1.0. Rhacodactylus chaohua
    1.2.0. Holodactylus africanus

Comment

BREED IT AND MAYBE YOULL PASS ON THe GENES.. if you do ill be sure to buy them and refine it to a more greener green

Comment

he actually turns that colour? wow thats cool i thought it was some kinda camera effect or glare or something crazy like that. hes almost glowing, wow thats wild! congrats on him, he's a winner! lol
        Vadalism:Beautiful as a rock in a cops face

Comment

Wow, that is quite amazing.
          Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

I'm not trying to be a jerk

I have to say that crested looks nice and I'm sure you didn't intentionally alter the phot but I have to say that the balance doesn't look right. The color appears to be off a little. But maybe it's just my moniter. Either way a couple other pics would help everyone get a better idea of what he looks like.
            -Eli
            "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

Im sorry if it looks altered, but ill I did was resize it. He is not usually that color. usually, he is brown with tiger stripes.

Comment

Working...
              X