Dalmatian vs Super

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalmatian vs Super

I've been wanting a nice dalmatian for a very long time, however the few adults I've seen have been quite pricey. I found this little fella and instantly fell in love.
    The guy I purchased him from told me he was indeed from super stock and would most likely be considered a super. Now, I've always been told "if you have to ask it's a no" and then I've been told over 100 spots could be classified as super. From what I've been able to count, he's conservatively got over 120.
    I also know that as they age they typically gain spots. This little cutie weighs in at a whopping 5 grams at 5 months.

So what do you all say; super yay, or super nay?

Also I have other pictures, for sure reason my phone was being with and wouldn't let me upload them.
    Attached Files
    -*-Guardian of the Can Opener to; various cat morphs
    -*-Insect Monger to; 0.1 Leo, Cleopatra: Mack snow typhoon.
    1.2 Cresties, Cairo: yellow harli pin, Calypso: Halloween pin, Venus: Umm...?
    -*-Tiny Turd Sweeper to; 2.0 Chinchillas; Sterling, white mosaic, and Onyx, medium Ebony.
    -*-Giant Turd Sweeper to ; Pirate; tall, dork and handsome paint horse (bay overo).

I didn't count, but it looks like a lot of spots. If you counted and it's over 120, then I'd say "super yay".
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Thank you 😀
      I've never had one this small and I'm so smitten. Got him set up in his little nano and he's beyond adorable. It doesn't matter terribly for me, but he is planned to be used in the future as a breeder, and I didn't want to classify him incorrectly. Hopefully as he gets older it will be easier to tell, he certainly has the lineage for it.
      -*-Guardian of the Can Opener to; various cat morphs
      -*-Insect Monger to; 0.1 Leo, Cleopatra: Mack snow typhoon.
      1.2 Cresties, Cairo: yellow harli pin, Calypso: Halloween pin, Venus: Umm...?
      -*-Tiny Turd Sweeper to; 2.0 Chinchillas; Sterling, white mosaic, and Onyx, medium Ebony.
      -*-Giant Turd Sweeper to ; Pirate; tall, dork and handsome paint horse (bay overo).

Comment

Working...
      X