Morph help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morph help

Hi. So, my crested gecko is about 2 years old now, and it was about time I figured out his morph. The container he came in at Repticon said his morph but I did not take a picture and I forgot what the cup said. He has such drastic color changes when he flares up and down that I am unable to really pick his morph. He usually has that white color on his back and he’s almost like a lavender color, but when he flares up, which is rare, his body turns really dark or sometimes a little darker but his back is like a grayish white with some yellow. Sometimes he’s super dark with a white back. I really am not familiar with morphs, since the internet has so many different words for them, and so many different varieties of a morph. Please help!

Originally posted by Charliethecrestie View Post
    Hi. So, my crested gecko is about 2 years old now, and it was about time I figured out his morph. The container he came in at Repticon said his morph but I did not take a picture and I forgot what the cup said. He has such drastic color changes when he flares up and down that I am unable to really pick his morph. He usually has that white color on his back and he’s almost like a lavender color, but when he flares up, which is rare, his body turns really dark or sometimes a little darker but his back is like a grayish white with some yellow. Sometimes he’s super dark with a white back. I really am not familiar with morphs, since the internet has so many different words for them, and so many different varieties of a morph. Please help!
    We would need bigger, much closer side and top pics to be able to help you with this.

Comment

Working...
    X