Inverse pinstripe recognition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inverse pinstripe recognition

This crestie from a local breeder shows a black pinstripe on the INSIDE of the dorsal when fired. This animal also has a strong furry or fuzzy trait. I wonder if those traits are connected. AC Reptiles has a project called Harry that also shows both traits. Sorry the pic is bad. Its tough to catch it just right when shes fired. It sometimes darkens the whole dorsal region. Anyone have any experience or knowlege of this trait first hand or otherwise?

I have a female that also has this along with a reverse pinstripe. I believe it’s called an Inverse pinstripe but it’s not something really worked with currently. It’s pretty neat though!
    Only source I saw talking about this was MoonValley, as I too tried to figure out what it was.

Comment

It has been seen in crested geckos for over a decade now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekogekko View Post
        I have a female that also has this along with a reverse pinstripe. I believe it’s called an Inverse pinstripe but it’s not something really worked with currently. It’s pretty neat though!
        Only source I saw talking about this was MoonValley, as I too tried to figure out what it was.
        Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X