Anyone wanna guess my geckos "morph"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna guess my geckos "morph"

Hi! I'm new here, just got my first crested gecko and the person I adopted he/she from does not know the sex... which is fine but also does not know the morph or color type.... I wanted to.include a picture here and hopefully ppl could share with me their guesses or thoughts? Looks like their is a few black spots on the tail, wondering if it Carrie's the dalmatian?
    thanks!

I'll say harlequin partial pinstripe with dalmation spots.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hidey (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon gecko), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) George P-Dog (lab/Great Pyr) 1.2.0, Ringer (barn cat) 1.0.0

Comment

Nice. That's what I was thinking too..... but I'm not very experienced lol.
      thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Karebear freezepop View Post
        Nice. That's what I was thinking too..... but I'm not very experienced lol.
        thanks!
        which is fine but also does not know the morph or color type.... I wanted to.include a picture here and hopefully ppl could share with me their guesses or thoughts? Looks like their is a few black spots on the tail, wondering if it Carrie's the dalmatian? snaptube telegram web

Comment

Working...
        X