Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AceGargoyles
    replied
    Good luck. I just have 3 gargoyle eggs left to hatch, fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Sublime Reptiles
    replied
    Congrats! And good luck! I still have 3 eggs incubating from 2018 myself.

Leave a comment:

• AceGargoyles
    replied
    Hi yes after reading around I did find this to be the case but thanks. I had 4 healthy hatchlings last year keeping fingers crossed for this year.

Leave a comment:

• Sublime Reptiles
    replied
    I know this is an old post but I figured I would chime in. Chahoua eggs are normally stuck together, rarely do I ever find mine not stuck together. If they are fertile, just leave them be. If one is clearly infertile, it can be cut off carefully with a razor blade if it looks like it is starting to go bad.

Leave a comment:

• TAD
    replied
    WHOO HOOOO!! Congrats!!!

Leave a comment:

• AceGargoyles
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180811_232852.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	1071327

Name:	IMG_20180811_232837.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1071328
    I'm over the moon!
    My first chahoua has just hatched!

Leave a comment:

• AceGargoyles
    replied
    Hi thank-you. I think they just stuck together after she laid them. She laid them within one of their live plants. They can't have been there long I'm sure I would have seen the bright white boulders that they are! Can't believe how big the eggs are.
    Don't know hatch date as seems such variability in what I've read.
    But their 1st ever set so just hoping that I can get them to the poi t of hatching that would be great.

Leave a comment:

• TAD
    replied
    I honestly don't know anything about breeding, but it looks like even though the shells might be stuck together a little bit, it doesn't look like they are conjoined in any other way. And since they aren't turned during incubation, I would think they would hatch out just fine. When is your "due date"? Excited for you!

Leave a comment:

• AceGargoyles
    started a topic Chahoua egg advice

Chahoua egg advice

Hi my chahouas Oak & Willow have just laid their first set of eggs & I'm really excited.
    However my question is that the eggs are stuck together so has anyone had this issue before & if so did they happen to hatch successfully?

Name:	IMG_20180417_211637.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1106440
Working...
X