No announcement yet.

If you breed R. chahoua, then you should study this face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...love it...the "come on i dare you " look....hope the eggs turn out great for you.

Comment

If they bite, will it hurt or draw blood? I only have Cresties and they have never tried to bite me. Which, I guess that begs to question: will a Crestie bite hurt or draw blood, also?

Comment

lol mine went crazy over her eggs to so i just put on one of those soft winter gloves you can buy for a $1 and let her bite me while i removed her. then removed the eggs

Comment

it feels like a pinch does not really hurt but it makes me jump when i dont have a glove on and im concerned i will hurt my female somehow so i just use the glove so i dont jump and possibly hurt my female

Comment

Definitely an "Go on, I dare you!"

Rachodactylus Ciliatus

MUNKEY, PEACHES, MORROW, THIMBLE, KILI, GOLLUM, FALCOR, CHEECH & VALENTINE

Rachodactylus Auriculatus
            1.2.1 KEKO, ARRO, PEBBLES & FALCOR

Comment

Originally posted by repo1030 View Post
              If they bite, will it hurt or draw blood? I only have Cresties and they have never tried to bite me. Which, I guess that begs to question: will a Crestie bite hurt or draw blood, also?
              Yes, and yes. But most crestie bites are laughably light, especially the babies you might not even know you got bitten.

Only female cresties have bitten me hard enough to draw blood. Nothing to do with their eggs so I think it's a coincidence. I house a lot more females in terrariums than tubs so that could explain the difference. The tub geckos get used to me intruding on them to feed and water and handle. I also could have been too grabby because if they scuttle off in a tank they are harder to get out, whereas in a tub there's nowhere to go but out.
              Specializing in Crested Geckos
              Working with Uromastyx | Uroplatus | PI Chahoua
              Also keeping: Australian Shepherds (Chester & Sadie)
              Moon Valley Reptiles | MVR @iherp | Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X