Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaxon
    replied
    Thanks, I'm afraid I'm going to get hooked on chewies like I have with crested geckos.

Leave a comment:

• Lynx9
    replied
    Ok. That female was lovely. I got a younger unsexed one (from the second clutch). Best of luck and I think you're gonna have some lovely chewies!

Leave a comment:

• jaxon
    replied
    I'm getting the 17 gram female from them that they recently had available. Can't wait to get her in

Leave a comment:

• Lynx9
    replied
    Wow. Those siblings are amazing! I have my fingers crossed for you! Which chewie are you getting from Krystal and Kyle (I ask because I have one of their little ones on hold waiting for warmer weather)?

Leave a comment:

• JustTera
    replied
    Wow, I hope it turns out like those siblings too! Theyre pretty amazing. Its really cute so far good luck with it

Leave a comment:

• oldmanofthesea
    replied
    Congratulations on the little one. It is awesome. After a couple more gargoyles, a chewie will be next on the list. i hope i can find one as nice as yours. ron

Leave a comment:

• jaxon
    started a topic Please welcome Proteus my first chahoua

Please welcome Proteus my first chahoua

I am really excited, I am now a proud owner of a beautiful little chahoua produced by Sadler Reptiles. Unsexed and looking plump at a good 10 grams. I really hope Proteus ends up looking like some of his older siblings. I also have a girl I'm picking up at a show from Kyle and Krystal. You know what they say, you can't have just one.

These pics are the little one's older siblings.

Working...
X