breeders in ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breeders in ohio

I was just wondering if there any any chewie breeders in ohio? I am in the cleveland area and went to the reptile show last month only to find chewies with underbites. I must have seen at least 4 with severe underbites. Just wanted to check in and see if anyone knows of a quality breeder in ohio. Thanks!
    My babies:
    0.1.0 Chihuahua
    1.2.10 Crested Geckos
    0.0.2 Isle E Leachies

The one breeder I know of in Ohio...yeah their all have underbites as do their adults, I dont know if it is genetic, or due to poor diet as they have just finally switched over off of baby food to CGD. You may want to look into going to the Pittsburgh show, or if youre willing to take the drive I have see them down in Columbus (the same under bite breeder goes there also), but I seen another breeder with them down there also.

I would broaden your view, it is hard to find local breeders of these guys, and we have several great breeders on here, and in general in the US, and there have been chewies recently in the trade section.
    lets just say I have a lot of stuff
    www.sublimereptiles.com
    Facebook
    BOI

Comment

I know I just wanted to be able to drive and see the parents in person and check out the babies in person before I paid. I have found a breeder online who I would love to buy a baby from but there is a large waiting list and I won't be able to get mine for a couple years if I wait for hers. The chewies with the underbites were only 200 and I considered buying one if they would accept an offer just to try to help it because they just looked so sickly it broke my heart. But that's alot of money to spend on a rescue. I know that I could get a nice animal online but I just kinda wanted to see the animal in person before I bought one and driving several hours is kinda a bummer. I will not have a problem doing it if I have to I just didn't know if I was overlooking a good breeder in the area or in ohio. Thanks for the quick response funny that you relplied also as I am in love with your cresties!
      My babies:
      0.1.0 Chihuahua
      1.2.10 Crested Geckos
      0.0.2 Isle E Leachies

Comment

I understand wanting to see the parents and babies in person, myself my chewie was an impulse buy egged in by several friends on here, it was a deal I simply couldnt pass up and was happy with the purchase. But chewie breeders are in short supply, which is both good and bad. Thankfully my source wont have me on a 3 year waiting list...lol bonus to having friends. Try posting want ads on here also in the trade section, you may find a more local person that way also. But as far as breeders on our board....lol they are more than happy to show you 80 million pics of their geckos!

lol and thanks! I love my geckos too
        lets just say I have a lot of stuff
        www.sublimereptiles.com
        Facebook
        BOI

Comment

I'm only going to have to wait for two years because I want a baby from a specific mommy chewie but I don't think I have the patience for that lol I'll just have to have two
          My babies:
          0.1.0 Chihuahua
          1.2.10 Crested Geckos
          0.0.2 Isle E Leachies

Comment

So, Melissa I looked up and found pics of your chewie and I have to say I would have bought him/her too!
            My babies:
            0.1.0 Chihuahua
            1.2.10 Crested Geckos
            0.0.2 Isle E Leachies

Comment

Working...
            X