Merry Chewmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Chewmas!

From Mars and Roku Both were fired, but they were being uncooperative...

Enjoy regardless!

My big girl Mars-

Still a girl! She has little freckles on her scales that had me freaking out, but they're just freckles...

And I love how this one came out, even if her eye is a little out of focus...

Now Roku! He was wearing his best red and green

Again... out of focus >:C

Mr. Chunk was feeling shy today...

But he still gives the best tail hugs <3
    3.3.11. -R. ciliatus
    1.1.0. -R. chahoua (mainland)
    0.0.1. - R. chahoua (P.I.)
    1.0.0. -R. auriculatus

Looking awesome girly! I can't wait to get a Roku baby from ya I'm glad he went to someone who handles him a good bit! He didn't get loved on enough here with me lol
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Comment

Roku is awesome! He's getting a new perch put in today as a Christmas present I got some PVC pipe that Mars and Roku get to share- Mars' is already in, but I need to cut Roku's still. I'm sure he'll enjoy having a place to lay longways now!

Everyone who handles him loves his grippy tail. It's the best thing ever
      3.3.11. -R. ciliatus
      1.0.0. -R. auriculatus

Comment

That first eye shot is just amazing. Their eyes are so intricate looking!
        "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

I wish her eye was more in focus! I do love the picture, though

Thank you so much!
          3.3.11. -R. ciliatus
          1.0.0. -R. auriculatus

Comment

You're welcome! Lol, that eye is more in focus then anything I could do with a camera.
            "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

They are beautiful! I love the eye shot, and the tail hug! What kind of lens are you using?

Her eye might have been slightly unfocused, but I think I can count every hair on your arm LOL

I wanna know what kind of lens youre using so I know not to use it on my own arms...Im a hairy beast! TMI! LOL
              My iHerp Page

http://www.facebook.com/TaraLeighsCresties

Comment

ROFL!

I'm grateful for having light hair, but I was checking that out too.

I have a Nikon D60 camera body with a Sigma 55mm macro lens, hence the hair! Lol. It's my favorite lens, I use it for almost everything
                3.3.11. -R. ciliatus
                1.0.0. -R. auriculatus

Comment

Working...
                X