Update on Zetsu Pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Zetsu Pic heavy

So my girl is back from Italy and her internship so i have a real camera to take pictures with again. Plus I was changing out his water and i noticed a lot of his brownish color started to fade for a pastel green and red, Or i mite just be hoping but none the less I love the little guy.

I tried to put him in a sauna first to get him fired up but he made the most god awful sound ever and was barking at me for it and I felt bad so i let him out, and my leg was were he decided to stop running around so that is were his photo shoot was taken at. Enough of talking time for picturessssssssss

First shot trying to get use to my girls new camera

hm I am not to sure about this thing in your hand yet bye

trying to get a decent shot of his back to show of his new color

First face shot i really tried

hehe peek-a-boo

hehe side view you can't hide form the camera

Little dark but shows the color pretty good

This camera thing isn't to bad i like just hanging out
    Darren

He's a cutie, but those are still baby colors for sure. He looks to be around 10g or so eh?
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

Comment

He was twelve when he got to my house and has easily put on a gram or two. And I know he still has a lot of his baby color but he is starting to show so adult color im hoping. I seen a light green coming in and the red us expanding from were it origanly began
      Darren

Comment

Yeah, he's no doubt maturing into something pretty but you should know how much they change, even after they hit their year mark and are 40+ grams.

Look at Jaspersail's male that he has for sale, that boy is still changing and growing and he's a big gecko and over a year old now.
        Meg
        THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
        on facebook

Comment

Cute chewie, those are his baby colors for sure . He has a lot of changing to do before he settles into his big boy colors!

Comment

Its amazing how much he has changed in the 3 weeks since I got him. Chewies are definitley my favorite gecko ever
            Darren

Comment

Working...
            X