Cage or tube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cage or tube?

I have finally descided after looking at many different option of lizards as well as money wise and how they are kept and my girl friend and I have finally descided on a chewie. I was wondering what is better to keep a chewie in? i would be getting a babie chewie and i know i will need at least 3 different cages threw out the life span. what would u suggest for each stage of growth?
    Darren

What do you mean by "tube"?
    Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Comment

I think he meant "tub"
      lol
      1.0.0 Rose hair
      1.0.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
      1.0.0 Cockatiel
      0.2.0 Parakeet
      0.2.0 Ferrets

Comment

Yea I ment tub lol I seen it as soon as I posted and could not edit the title
        Darren

Comment

damn. here i was thinking i'd get a cool new idea or picture.
          0.2.0 Leopard Geckos 0.1 Mutt 0.1.0 Chahoua PI 0.0.1 Leachie 0.0.1 Indian Star Tortoise

Comment

I'm using tubs right now for both of my chewies, because I want to be able to upgrade them as they grow, and it also seems to make them feel nice and secure. I followed the advice of a bunch of other chewie owners on here, and my two are growing and thriving in their tubs. I do plan on moving them into permanent 18x18x24 display exo terras when they are full grown, and those will be naturalistic setups. Someday, when I have my own space, I want to set them up in larger glass display tanks. But for now, I'm very happy with my tub setups.
            Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
            :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Comment

if your using a tub for there adult size tank. would u keep it flat or would u stand it on its side.
              Darren

Comment

Working...
              X