Views:	1
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	1073865
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5444.jpg
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	1073866

Try to tell these little ones apart I can't other than the pic number.

Name:	IMG_5379.jpg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	1073867

Name:	IMG_5391.jpg
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	1073868

Name:	IMG_5394.jpg
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	1073869

I will be doing a post of Sousuke tomorrow with a couple more pics of the little ones in better lighting.
    1.0.0 GT/PI Chahoua
    3.0.0 PI Chahoua
    0.1.0 Leachianus unknown Locale

All beautiful! I can't really decide which I like the best, although those white collars are gorgeous, and I'm not as big of a fan of them as I know other people are. Thanks for posting, I've been dieting to see someones updates on their chewies (hint to all you other chewsters)
    Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
    :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Comment

They all look great! Nice white on those guys
      Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Comment

Originally posted by rubberduckey273 View Post
        All beautiful! I can't really decide which I like the best, although those white collars are gorgeous, and I'm not as big of a fan of them as I know other people are. Thanks for posting, I've been dieing to see someones updates on their chewies (hint to all you other chewsters)
        Thank you. I'm just into chahoua red, green, pink, brown it really dosn't matter to me. Although I also really love leachies lol. I may sell one of my white collar animals for 400$ or less if they both turn out male just saying. I really would love to keep both but I only have so much room.

Originally posted by MPLexus301 View Post
        They all look great! Nice white on those guys
        Thanks man... Looks like I'm in the same boat as you were all males. The next chewie I buy will be a sub adult female. If I can beat anyone on this forum to it anyways lol.
        1.0.0 GT/PI Chahoua
        3.0.0 PI Chahoua
        0.1.0 Leachianus unknown Locale

Comment

Originally posted by rubberduckey273 View Post
          Thanks for posting, I've been dieting to see someones updates on their chewies (hint to all you other chewsters)
          I will as soon as Steve send me some more pictures of my gecko it should be this weekend or early next week I hope, one pictures just isn't enough for the little guy he looks like he has so much color already and he is so tiny.
          Darren

Comment

Working...
          X