Little Rigby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Rigby

He's been eating great, such a little chow hound! i've never seen such a small gecko eat so much cgd! and after feeding him roaches he looks at me like i'm going to feed him every time i open the lid of his tub.

i started taking pictures of him, and when i tried to put him back in he crawled up on my arm. at least i got a little contact with him!

mmk pictures. look at his wrinkles!!

flash picture

Always check the Fauna BOI before you buy!
    :: iHerp :: Template Reptiles :: Canine Habits ::

Template Reptiles on Facebook

Uuuugggghhhh! Those EYES!!! Rigby is adorable!
    My iHerp Page

http://www.facebook.com/TaraLeighsCresties

Comment

Originally posted by rubberduckey273 View Post
      Chewie slow-mo stalking pose FTW

Its obvious that you really love this little guy Kelsey! Glad we could start you off right When my BFG kids were little they all ate their weight and then some in CGD. Vicki hand feeds all the teeny chewies and they really come with a passion for their MRP. He is one gorrrrgeous (gorgeous GORGEOUS!) little boy and it will be very, very cool to watch him grow up and compare him to his big sister, Sokka. He has the same sweet, adorable expression she had when she was little! Perfect chewie face!

I'm loving the pics too! You must have a nice camera Back when I first got into chewies, the point and shoot I had, had so much trouble with focusing on their little mossy behinds, most of my pictures were unpostable! Not that that stopped me from posting them anyways lol.

You're well on your way to becoming a knowledgeable chewie mom Can't wait to see your future additions!
      Meg
      THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
      on facebook

Comment

So so cute. I need to get me a big fat gecko.
        1.0.0 GT/PI Chahoua
        3.0.0 PI Chahoua
        0.1.0 Leachianus unknown Locale

Comment

thanks guys, he's amazing. Vicki has done an incredible job raising him, that's for sure! don't worry, there will be plenty more pictures and updates of him as he grows!

Meg, my camera takes ok macro shots, but i have to snap a ton of pictures to get any like these. i'm glad they look decent to you guys though, i always feel like they're the worst. i'm so glad we'll be able to compare him and his big sister!

Chewie slow-mo stalking pose FTW
          i had a feeling you'd like that one

Comment

Great pics
            Gargoyle Gecko 3.1.2, Pygmy Mice (lots)
            Darren http://www.iherp.com/pennhillszoo

Comment

He texted me earlier to say that he wanted to live at my house.
              We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Comment

Originally posted by chockablock View Post
                He texted me earlier to say that he wanted to live at my house.
                i knew i shouldn't have added him to the family plan! you'll have to just get one of your own so they can have slumber parties hahahaha

Comment

CGD feeding

My crestie is 3 months old and I have had him/her for about a month now. He/ she is in a critter keeper. I put CGD in there every day and so when I found out it wasn't being eaten I gave him/her gut loaded calcium dusted crickets and he/she ate them like a champ but I still don't know why he isn't eating the diet. Maybe it's the taste? Maybe it's the consistency? Maybe its because Pangea fed crickets and he/she thought that they were or are his only food? I really have no clue!! Please help-Tyler

Comment

CGD feeding

My crestie is 3 months old and I have had him/her for about a month now. He/ she is in a critter keeper. I put CGD in there every day and so when I found out it wasn't being eaten I gave him/her gut loaded calcium dusted crickets and he/she ate them like a champ but I still don't know why he isn't eating the diet. Maybe it's the taste? Maybe it's the consistency? Maybe its because Pangea fed crickets and he/she thought that they were or are his only food? I really have no clue!! Please help-Tyler

Comment

looks like you posted in the wrong spot, you might want to let a mod know.

Comment

So where can I font the post new thread button I just can't find it

Comment

first of all, you need to go to the crestie section. the "new thread" button is directly below the breeders' web banners on the left side of the page.

Comment

Wrinkley Chewies are the best!

-Wes
                            4.3.0 Rhacodactylus leachianus - Yatè, Mt. Koghis, Rivière Bleue, purple Nuu Ana, Poindimiè
                            3.2.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
                            1.1.0 Gekko gecko
                            2.1.0 Python regius

Comment

What a cutie, his eyes look so big in that last pic.
                              1.1.0 E. agricolae

Comment

Working...
                              X