New Troeger Mainland and Pine Island pairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Troeger Mainland and Pine Island pairs

Just got a shipment from Steve with my new Troeger line Mainland pair which are both just a little over two years old. They were produced by different original Troeger line adults that Steve imported from Europe. Both have a lot of red and the female is more pastel looking. First two pics are the Mainlands and they are obviously not fired since they just came out of a box, lol. The last pic is of the Pines and they are about 5 years old and proven breeders. They are from a high green line and really nice. Thanks for looking amd thanks you to my friend Steve for the pairs.

I will try amd get some fired up pics posted ASAP.
    Attached Files

theyre GORGEOUS! makes me want a chewie so so bad!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicked...9667485?ref=hl

Comment

Great additions! They should produce some gorgeous offspring.

--John
      3.8.4 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
      3.8.1 Rhacodactylus chahoua 'Pine Isle'
      1 Big Dumb Yellow Lab

Jasper Sailfin Geckos on facebook

Comment

Lucky!!! Very nice looking pairs
        1.0.0 GT/PI Chahoua
        3.0.0 PI Chahoua
        0.1.0 Leachianus unknown Locale

Comment

Congratulations on the new pairs. Looking forward to better/fired pics!
          Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Comment

Congratulations! They look great I think you need more pictures though!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments. The mainland pair had never been paired prior to me getting them so I introduced them yesterday. Last night I walked in on them mating so I was pretty happy. When I checked back in on them this morning they were snuggled up with each other so looks like it wasnt a one night stand, lol. Its been years since I bred Chahoua so looking forward to little ones.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalInvs View Post
                Thanks everyone for the comments. The mainland pair had never been paired prior to me getting them so I introduced them yesterday. Last night I walked in on them mating so I was pretty happy. When I checked back in on them this morning they were snuggled up with each other so looks like it wasnt a one night stand, lol. Its been years since I bred Chahoua so looking forward to little ones.
                Please keep me posted as to when you have some eggs from these guys!!! They are a great looking pair. I didn't see where you had posted this on Repashy??? Great news Congrats bro!!
                4.4.6 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
                0.1.1 Rhacodactylus Chahoua (PI)
                1.0.0 Strophurus Taenicauda (White Eye)
                1.0.0 Strophurus C. Ciliaris

Comment

Very nice! Looking forward to more pics!!
                  Specializing in R. Chahoua

Comment

Originally posted by docwade87 View Post
                    Please keep me posted as to when you have some eggs from these guys!!! They are a great looking pair. I didn't see where you had posted this on Repashy??? Great news Congrats bro!!
                    Yeah, I was gonna update the thread on Repashy when I post some of the new pics I took today. Gonna see how they look tonight, then post more pics tomorrow probably.

Comment

Cool man look forward to seeing them!

Comment

Here are some better pics especially of the Mainlands. Also last night after I took the pictures of the Pine pair, I came back to check on them and they were mating. The pic of the Mainlands close together was at night and shows a better look at their red. The others of them more away from each other were diring the day and fired down but still looking nice. Thanks for looking.
                        Attached Files

Comment

they look great, what size tubs are those you have them in?

Comment

Originally posted by docwade87 View Post
                            they look great, what size tubs are those you have them in?
                            I cant recall the qt size right now. I wanna say they are like 50 qt and the dimensions are about 20" long x 18" high x 16" wide.

Comment

Working...
                            X