My lovely little girls, S and Z :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lovely little girls, S and Z :)

I can't help but take pictures of my chahoua I also CANNOT believe how little all my kids were when I started out! Ohne, and Appa were 11g and everyone else was 5g or under when I got them, except for Roku.

It's going to be great to have all these progression photos to look back on though, for sure!

Sokka, my little darling went from this 5.3g:

To this today (17-18g depending on fullness)!

She's still louping completely female so I'm hopeful she's the girl I wanted when I picked her out! We're almost to, and past the 20g mark so I can't wait to see the color she's going to get!

And Little dark Zuko has sure lightened up. I couldn't even get her color to properly translate. She's my little cloud of wrinkly chewie goodness

This 4.4g:

To this 13g:

Hope ya'll are enjoying the pics! I am sure having a blast getting them!
    Last edited by meg90; 02-11-2011, 04:01 AM.
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

always enjoy seeing your chewies. Love the dark morphs the best they are so intersting to me. I'm not a huge fan of the pastel colored ones just to light color for me.
    Darren

Comment

They look great! You know how I feel about Zuko The pictures weren't working for me yesterday xD

Comment

Yeah for some reason my Sokka pic links broke---and I hate the more than anything haha. I fixed it as soon as I noticed it!

I am just in love with both of these girls, I really am! I can't wait til they are both past 20g!
        Meg
        THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
        on facebook

Comment

Your Chewies are fantastic.Love that first little one!

Comment

Working...
          X