Look at all this cuteness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at all this cuteness

OMG!! Caught these two cuties today like this. I do not know how I am ever going to sell any babies! My husband is very afraid!!!

This is after I told him I wasn't sure I would ever be able to sell any.... There maybe permanent damage!
    Specializing in R. Chahoua

Yeah - he had just better get used to a house full of chewies....those babies are adorable!!!
    Melanie
    3.1 Chahoua
    6.20.19 Crested Gecko
    https://www.facebook.com/BertopiaGeckos?ref=hl
    http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser...a-b6af2bc66138

Comment

Love how that last pic says it all! Look at their matching little tail curls mirroring each other! They're so adorable!
      C. Ciliatus / R. Auriculatus / M. Chahoua / C. Sarasinorum / R. Leachianus / U. Sikorae / E. Vieilardi / E. Guttata / G. Gecko / A. Felinus / C. Elok /
      facebook.com/TreeHuggerGeckos

Comment

LOL @ Don! They are adorable!
        Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Comment

They look great!

Selling them is not easy at all, trust me. If I didn't always have Uroplatus on my mind, I wouldn't have gotten rid of one chewie this year, lol.

Comment

SELL THEM TO MEE! Just kidding, cute pictures thoguh!
            http://sunstategalleries.webs.com[/CENTER]

Comment

Thats so funny. I told ya you would keep them all didn't I?!
              Crestopia Reptiles
              http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

You don't have to sell them. You can donate them to my collection. It is different. One is a charitable contribution. Ha

Comment

Wow..you really have to look to see them! They blend in so much! But yea, I know how you feel...don't know which cresteds to keep and which to sell..but have a few months yet to decide...
                  NevaeH Reptiles...A little piece of Heaven in your hands...Mike, Gini and Jacob 13.12.20 corns, 6.3.8 crested geckos, 1.1 gargoyle geckos, 1.0 Beardie, 2 cats, 1.1 dogs, 2 sons and 1 step-daughter
                  www.nevaehreptiles.com

Comment

Very cute!

Comment

Just love the expression on his face.Does he have a lot of humor

Comment

Originally posted by bobbiflower View Post
                        Just love the expression on his face.Does he have a lot of humor
                        Oh yeah, and he is my very best friend. We have been together for 16 yrs.

Comment

Aww, send one to me, I'll give it a good home

[ 2.0 Kitteh ][ 1.1 Corn Snake ][ 0.1 Crested Gecko ][ 1.0 Gargoyle Gecko ][ 1.0 Ball Python ][ 1.0 Costa Rican BCI ][ 0.1 Leopard Gecko ][ 0.1 IJ Jag Carpet Python ]

"It'll be a walk in the park... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me." -Lt. Col. Sheppard

Comment

Yes mine is my best friend too.I have been with him since he was 14. Some 36 years.How many Chahoua's do you have all together?

Comment

28 as of now!

Comment

Working...
                              X