Met MaxB22 (Brandon) today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met MaxB22 (Brandon) today!

Brandon contacted me to see if I would be interested in getting a couple of his chahoua since he has great stuff happening for his future but it doesn't leave him much time for anything else right now.
    So....I got the male PI Hulk aka Limey and the young one (unsexed PI) that he got from Derek at Shoebox reptiles. Brandon was nice enough to bring them to my house since we are in the middle of packing for our move. THANK YOU!!! BRANDON!!
    Unfortunatlely photobucket is giving me problems right now so I can't get the pics up. But if you don't remember which ones they are Brandon has pics of them in his threads. I am hoping I get a chance to get pics up before we leave. Brandon was very nice and I am really happy with my two new chewies!

PICS NOW UP!!!!
    Last edited by laura; 11-14-2010, 12:08 AM.
    Specializing in R. Chahoua

Lucky Laura! They are nice Chewys to add to your groups. Best of luck to Brandon in his future plans!

Will
    -Will
    My Facebook
    “Resentment is like drinking a poison and waiting for the other person to die." Carrie Fisher

Comment

eh, Brandon's ok.

Man you have the Hulk now!!! SWEEEEEEET

JK! Brandon is a pretty nice dude
      Brandie

www.cbballpythons.com
      5.5.7.3 Cresties - 1.2.1 Gargoyle - 1.1 M.I. Chahoua - 1.1.0.4 P.I. Chahoua - 0.0.1 Leachie

"I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set.......I think I need a Lear jet"

Comment

Congrats!
        2.3.10 R.ciliatus
        2.2.0 R.auriculatus
        4.4.1 R.sarasinorum
        8.10.3 R.chahoua (PI)
        1.2.0 R.chahoua (GT)

www.JollyGreenGecko.com

Comment

These did not show his awesome super green-ness but here he is.

This is the baby, nice color showing for so little.

Specializing in R. Chahoua

Comment

The HULK's greeness is insane! I wish it could come across on the photos! He almost glowed in the dark he was/oops is so green!!!

Brandon is a very nice guy!
            www.geckohaven.com
            Cin

Comment

Congrats! They are both gorgeous! I am excited to see what comes of them both!

...Once again we have more siblings
              Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Comment

Working...
              X