I am GROWING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am GROWING!

Lil Bitte isn't soooo little anymore! She's been loving her roaches lately, like a good tiny chewie, and it starting to lose that fragile look. We are 3.5g today! She'll be two months old on the 14th of this month, and I hope to be 4g by then. She gets all the bugs her little body could want, I always have a dish in with her.

This is her on arrival, at three weeks old

and her now at 7 weeks, looking much rounder just snapped the pic after I weighed her today. I've been a little obsessive about keeping an eye on it, so I can really tell that she's eating.

I'm happy that she is thriving like my other baby chewies. Its a great feeling! I see her out and about alot more in her little enclosure now too. Today's weigh in was such a proud mommy moment, I just had to share
    Meg
    THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
    on facebook

WOOHOO! she looks great!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicked...9667485?ref=hl

Comment

Look at that plump belly! See looks great!
      Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
      www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
      www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

Nice! She's caught up to the same size the Tremper babies were at her age also. That makes me happy
        2.3.10 R.ciliatus
        2.2.0 R.auriculatus
        4.4.1 R.sarasinorum
        8.10.3 R.chahoua (PI)
        1.2.0 R.chahoua (GT)

www.JollyGreenGecko.com

Comment

Sounds good. Nimz isn't growing as fast but still growing. What weed and feed do you use? Ha

Comment

Very cute Meg! Baby chewies really are the greatest!!
            Specializing in R. Chahoua

Comment

Awe, too cute! Thanks for sharing the update!

Comment

3.8 grams today!

Andrew I'm sending you a dish all the doubles this week have kept me from the post office.

I actually SAW her eat a roach! She launched into the dish as I was watching and nabbed a roach. Now she's doing about 10 small ones a night.
                Meg
                THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
                on facebook

Comment

What kind of dish do you use that keep the roaches from getting out?
                  The zoo
                  3.1.0 R. Auriculatus, 1.0.0 R. Chahoua PI, 0.0.3 T. Corticale, 1.1.0 peacock reed tree frog, 1.1 gray banded king snakes, 0.1 snow corn snake, 1.0 beige chinchilla, 1.0 boxer, 1.0 French bulldog

Comment

Originally posted by meg90 View Post
                    3.8 grams today!

Andrew I'm sending you a dish all the doubles this week have kept me from the post office.

I actually SAW her eat a roach! She launched into the dish as I was watching and nabbed a roach. Now she's doing about 10 small ones a night.
                    Thats so awesome The tremper hatchlings are mowing down the roaches like crazy also.
                    2.3.10 R.ciliatus
                    2.2.0 R.auriculatus
                    4.4.1 R.sarasinorum
                    8.10.3 R.chahoua (PI)
                    1.2.0 R.chahoua (GT)

www.JollyGreenGecko.com

Comment

Working...
                    X