• Show
Clear All

• laura
    replied
    What a cutie!! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• TIKI
    replied
    yea I was sooo exited !!! .. idk I forgot to weight him :/ .. but I assume like 5 or 6 grams!.. Do you have pics of the parents by any chance meg?

Jason ! whats up man , Im glad shes ok. Has she laid the next clutch? you gotta keep me updated man ...

Leave a comment:

• Flyvagaric
    replied
    Dude !
    First Chewie !
    I am excited just thinkin about it man.

Reeses is doing great by the way,

Kind regards,

Jason

Leave a comment:

• sungmina
    replied
    Adorable new baby! Grats

Leave a comment:

• goReptiles
    replied
    Gorgeous! I love chahouas. Can't wait to see what happens to the wings.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewLiu
    replied
    Very cool! I like the nice dark lines on him. BFG always has such nice animals, i approve of your choice

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    What a cutie! I love the markings on their head, always reminds me of a jaffa's forehead tattoo. On the name, did you have a theme you wanted to stick with so go with something really unique?

Leave a comment:

• meg90
    replied
    Thats Zuko's sibling Here is a picture of them together! I'd know those black wings anywhere! (Vicki's picture )

Neat! You could pick a name from the Avatar the Last Airbender series, that's where Zuko, Sokka, Momo and Appa are from

How much does your little one weigh? Zuko is already fast approaching 6g. He was 4.4g on arrival

Leave a comment:

• TIKI
    started a topic First Chewie!!!! :)

First Chewie!!!! :)

Hey guys just got my first chewie from Vicki !! Im soo exited to finally have one!.. Let me know what you think and help me out with a name!

Working...
X