Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meg90
    replied
    The appetite on this boy is crazy. He eats roaches, and full servings of CGD in the same night, version 3.2 I gotta get him on a scale so I can tell how much he gains with me! More pics soon!

Leave a comment:

• nimmer
    replied
    I am glad your happy

Here is a couple pics of one of its brothers that went to Japan two years ago. I wish I would of taken better pics but it was one of the best white collers I have ever seen. So the male you have also has that in its jeans. Who knows what it may produce. Send me pics of what it produces in the futer.
    Dwane Nimmer
    Nimmer's Herps
    nimmer001@hotmail.com
    Last edited by nimmer; 09-25-2011, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• goReptiles
    replied
    Wow. You are lucky. I don't see chahouas for sale often, yet ii keep turning up with these gorgeous ones.

Leave a comment:

• Holly
    replied
    He was meant for you if you got a second chance to get him!

Leave a comment:

• meg90
    replied
    As of tomorrow morning, I will have 1.1.3 PI chahoua, and 1.0.0 Mainland.

Its not so much the breeder, as the animals. I have a certain look that I am trying for with mine. I passed on several before I found this last Mainland, and the two unsexed PI.

Though I do have a penchant for BFGs. They are such great eaters, they live right up to their name

Leave a comment:

• goReptiles
    replied
    Aren't most of your chahouas pine island?

Do you have breeders you prefer, or just search around till you find what you like.

Leave a comment:

• meg90
    replied
    I've talked to lots of people about chahoua (breeders I mean) I try to get only the best that I can, so I kindly thank you for the compliments!

I was holding out after Sokka for the next perfect chahoua, and I think Roku hands down, is it!

He is a male Whitney. He has visible pores, and his bulge is just starting to drop

Leave a comment:

• goReptiles
    replied
    You have to stop getting such nice geckos and posting them here. It was really fate for you to have this gecko. Your geckos are part of the reason I bought Tag.

Hmm... maybe I just need to stop looking.. It's so hard not to looking, though.

I can't wait for more pictures, especially as he grows. He is so colorful for a mainland. Is he really a he?

Leave a comment:

• AndrewLiu
    replied
    Gorgeous! Im envious, he looks better than the last PI male i picked up!

Leave a comment:

• Allhallows
    replied
    thats a siiick mainland! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• GeckoGreatness
    replied
    He's gorgeous Meg. I would have loved to seen him in person.

Leave a comment:

• meg90
    replied
    Thanks everyone! I can't wait to take pictures of him, when hes not in a deli cup lol.

He cleaned his entire dish of cgd last night! Best eater out of the new additions I picked up. Gotta love the chewie appetite. Its roach day for all of them (all four! whoopeee!) so that's his next venture. If he eats those, I'm thinking pics tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    He has some amazing coloring Meg, some of the best that I've seen on a chewie....I am so glad you were able to get him.

Leave a comment:

• sungmina
    replied
    Gorgeous mainland, I am just smitten with him!

Leave a comment:

• CGMa
    replied
    Congrats, he is beautiful!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X