Last one for the year.....I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last one for the year.....I think

I got this little one from Phil on Tuesday but haven't had a chance to take pics until now. Teeeeeeny too - around 3g!

Thanks for looking
    Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

I think you have too many Chewies and need to just send that one on over to me
    Great little kido! Congrats!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

Very cute Michael, it is tiny like mine! Mine can hide SO well at that size!
      Specializing in R. Chahoua

Comment

Oh and the comment of this being the last for the year....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAAA *snort*.....HAHAHA.. *Wine coming out of my nose* ouch...HAHAHA
        Specializing in R. Chahoua

Comment

He's a cutie! Weighs less than my little garglet.
          1.1.0 E. agricolae

Comment

Look at that sexy white collar! What did you name this one?

Will
            -Will
            My Facebook
            “Resentment is like drinking a poison and waiting for the other person to die." Carrie Fisher

Comment

Laura - you're mean!

Ashlee and Will - thanks for the compliments. No name yet...I'll wait until I can determine a sex because I have been fooled too many times already!
              Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Comment

Mike, why did you get the 3G when you could have upgraded to the new 4G??? (iPhone reference, sorry.... ^^

Very pretty!
                Dagan. Illumination Exotics Facebook. iHerp. Artwork.
                ~Illumination Exotics~

Comment

so. cute.

I can't imagine trying to find these guys in my enclosures. I can't even find my cresteds half the time lol

Comment

Working...
                  X