Digger...Gormogon's future wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digger...Gormogon's future wife

This is the most red I have in girls...if anyone has something female redder let me know...and I will buy her...

Specializing in R. Chahoua

ok, now please show some love... she is only 39 grams so she still has a ways to go before she comes into her full color! She is an absolute BIT*H Which I think is totally my fault! For those of you that watch "Bones" you know Gormogon is a male, flesh eating cannibal. The "grave digger"" is a female gone seriously bad! She buries people alive for her amusement and money! Did I think that naming these animals after crazies would have a positive effect? Well I don't know, but I love them just the same. I do find it ironic that these are the ones that will bite the crap outta me for waking them up unannounced!

Comment

I love that red on her! Shes going to make awesome babies!
      Crestopia Reptiles
      http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

In that last photo, looks like she has been walking around in her CGD!

P.S....can't believe she snaps. Yikes!
        Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Comment

I couldn't get her to fire up more. Her red is deeper than the pics show. She is the closest match up to Gormogon that I have. I am hoping that she gets even more red. I have noticed that females are a little slower to get their colors.

Comment

Do chahoua always pair or are they sometimes not compatible like leachianus? Just wondering. The only person I know that breeds them locally his females both bit off his males tales and he had to switch pairs then get a new female for one cuz the male killed her. Both his setups are 18x18x24. I'm just wondering if he's doing something wrong. It's the reason I would just rather keep them as pets I really don't want to risk any of that. Both his current pairs breed fine Now but like I said males with no tales.
            1.0.0 GT/PI Chahoua
            3.0.0 PI Chahoua
            0.1.0 Leachianus unknown Locale

Comment

She is beautiful! I can't wait til they are big enough to start making some sweet little babies.
              Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
              www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
              www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                Do chahoua always pair or are they sometimes not compatible like leachianus? Just wondering. The only person I know that breeds them locally his females both bit off his males tales and he had to switch pairs then get a new female for one cuz the male killed her. Both his setups are 18x18x24. I'm just wondering if he's doing something wrong. It's the reason I would just rather keep them as pets I really don't want to risk any of that. Both his current pairs breed fine Now but like I said males with no tales.
                I don't think this is as common in chahouas as leachies. Although I do know of someone else on another forum that said his very large male killed the female. I do know that I will be super careful when first introducing a new pair, chahouas aren't known for violent mating so if I saw the least little bit of over aggression I would separate right then and not take the chance. I would also make sure they were both nice and full of fat juicy roaches before introduction time!

Comment

Sorry forgot to say how nice she looks. All chahoua to me are uniquely beautiful. You have one of the most amazing collection. I look at all your chahoua and say that's the kind of collection I hope to have someday lol only 13 to go.
                  1.0.0 GT/PI Chahoua
                  3.0.0 PI Chahoua
                  0.1.0 Leachianus unknown Locale

Comment

She is pretty! I bet she get more color

I can't wait till you have some babies to sell!
                    Brandie

www.cbballpythons.com
                    5.5.7.3 Cresties - 1.2.1 Gargoyle - 1.1 M.I. Chahoua - 1.1.0.4 P.I. Chahoua - 0.0.1 Leachie

"I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set.......I think I need a Lear jet"

Comment

this is my red pine female, usually looks more pink but she fired up for me in the pic

Rhachic
                      www.goodlifeherps.weebly.com
                      specializing in rhacodactylus

Comment

Originally posted by Rhachic View Post
                        this is my red pine female, usually looks more pink but she fired up for me in the pic

So you will be selling her to me as soon as the weather is cooler correct??

Comment

haha, well i'm breeding her with a interestingly colored mainland male to see what i get. if you are ok with 1/2 pine 1/2 main and i get some reds i'll be sure to drop you a line with babies
                          Rhachic

Comment

I am always interested in the right baby. I don't think I would pair Gormogon with a cross, because he is so unique and already huge! He is only a year old and over 60 grams. But I am not completely opposed to crosses as long as people do what you are doing and advertise them as such.

I have a little male (Granite) that was sold to me as an unknown locale. I bought him because his pattern was so amazing. So I will at some point be looking for a mate for him. Either another unknown or a cross. If Steve isn't 100% sure on locale (ones he buys from other people and re-sells) he marks them as unknown. Which is what I will do a few years down the line if Granite is paired up and having babies.

Comment

yeah, most of my pines are monsters but are light greens (except Blush up there). I have an 80 gram male and a 64 tailless female (her tail weighed 8 grams when it fell off...stuck in the cage door ) MPLexus has one of their babies "Goliath" from what i've seen the monster size gene definitely got passed down! I've got a 2 month old from them right now that is already 12 grams.
                              Rhachic

Comment

Working...
                              X