Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dagan
    replied
    Here's one I left out because of the weird pink tinge, but it is too cute, so here it is.

Leave a comment:

• Ihkura
    replied
    Baww, what a cutie!

Leave a comment:

• Dagan
    replied
    Thanks, guys! He is really cute! I was thinking about how dumb I was for not putting up new pics earlier than this, but the internet has been really sketchy here. Because my grandparents have satellite internet, photobucket won't let me use their site except as a "mobile" application...which doesn't work on a computer for obvious reasons. The internet thinks I'm a cell phone. D:

Leave a comment:

• sungmina
    replied
    He is so cute! I am glad you are so happy with him I really like how his colors look in the second photo!

Leave a comment:

• MaddoxDobes
    replied
    Great photos!!

Leave a comment:

• laura
    replied
    OMG... that 5th pic! What a little funny face cutie! Glad you are spoiling him and taking him with you on your trip.

Leave a comment:

• meg90
    replied
    Yay new pics! I'm glad he's doing well for you! Looks like he has grown some I'm dying for you to come back to a place where you have normal computer usage. I miss my Dag in chat.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Adorable....his orange is so purdy and sexy!

Leave a comment:

• DreadyA
    replied
    haha, i love the 2nd to last photo. Stalker status.

Leave a comment:

• Saille
    replied
    LOL, Dags, he is SO cute with that underbite! DERP!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dagan
    started a topic Brisby the Frisbee

Brisby the Frisbee

So I decided to play gecko toss today...

No, not really. I am still in Virginia but heading home tomorrow. Today I missed my pets so much that I took my chewie out for a little photoshoot in my grandparents' yard. He was the only gecko I was able to bring with me.

These pics are taken in evening light, so the colors have been affected by the location of the sun. Brisby does however have a pretty orange throat, and I thinnnk I can tell where some greens and pinks may come in. I like the touch of white on his neck.

And sometimes he fires up pretty dark!

Working...
X