Brisby the Frisbee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brisby the Frisbee

So I decided to play gecko toss today...

No, not really. I am still in Virginia but heading home tomorrow. Today I missed my pets so much that I took my chewie out for a little photoshoot in my grandparents' yard. He was the only gecko I was able to bring with me.

These pics are taken in evening light, so the colors have been affected by the location of the sun. Brisby does however have a pretty orange throat, and I thinnnk I can tell where some greens and pinks may come in. I like the touch of white on his neck.

And sometimes he fires up pretty dark!

Dagan. Illumination Exotics Facebook. iHerp. Artwork.
    ~Illumination Exotics~

LOL, Dags, he is SO cute with that underbite! DERP!!!
    Help! Crested Geckos! 0.1.Leachie, 2.1.1 Gargs, 1.0 Chahoua, 2.1. Blue Tongue Skinks, 1.1. White Lined Geckos, 1.3. African Fat Tails, 2.2.0 Tokay Geckos, 1.0. Giant Day Gecko, 2 tarantulas

Comment

haha, i love the 2nd to last photo. Stalker status.
      Abe

Comment

Adorable....his orange is so purdy and sexy!
        Andi - Gray Sky Exotics
        www.iHerp.com/Hannibal
        www.facebook.com/andi.vanzant

Comment

Yay new pics! I'm glad he's doing well for you! Looks like he has grown some I'm dying for you to come back to a place where you have normal computer usage. I miss my Dag in chat.
          Meg
          THE GECKO ALCHEMIST
          on facebook

Comment

OMG... that 5th pic! What a little funny face cutie! Glad you are spoiling him and taking him with you on your trip.
            Specializing in R. Chahoua

Comment

Great photos!!
              Crestopia Reptiles
              http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

He is so cute! I am glad you are so happy with him I really like how his colors look in the second photo!

Comment

Thanks, guys! He is really cute! I was thinking about how dumb I was for not putting up new pics earlier than this, but the internet has been really sketchy here. Because my grandparents have satellite internet, photobucket won't let me use their site except as a "mobile" application...which doesn't work on a computer for obvious reasons. The internet thinks I'm a cell phone. D:
                  ~Illumination Exotics~

Comment

Baww, what a cutie!
                    ~Rami | Nova Reptiles | iHerp | Facebook
                    7.17.6.7 Crested geckos, 1.1 mix leachies, 1.1 Halmaheras, 1.1 African Fat Tails, 1.2 Tokays, 1.1 Oedura castelnaui, 2.1 Leopard geckos, 0.1 corn snake, & too many feeder bugs.

Comment

Here's one I left out because of the weird pink tinge, but it is too cute, so here it is.
                      ~Illumination Exotics~

Comment

Working...
                      X