Leroy Jenkins. - Picture heavy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leroy Jenkins. - Picture heavy.

Haha I did not pick the name. My boyfriend is about as strange as they get, but I think that's what I like about him.

We got this little fella/lady from Vicki at Big Fat Geckos. She was so patient with us through the hectic process of getting this chewie.

This little mainland is my boyfriends (also a user on here) 18th birthday present from me, with a little help from his parents

Oh hay guise.

Most perfect little chewie. I couldn't have asked for a better new addition. Cutest personality, loves looking at us and seeing what we're doing and doesn't mind coming out to us already (he had a nice cricket meal last night) ! He's also sooo teeny still. Maybe the size of my index finger just a little more chubby.

Thanks for looking!
    Katelyn.
    8.1.1 Cresties | 1.1 Gargs | 1 House Gecko | 0.0.1 Tokay | 0.0.1 Leopard | 0.0.1 Chewie

Very cute!! Great gift!
    Specializing in R. Chahoua

Comment

Thank you! He wanted one forever, just couldn't afford it. So I figured out a way to get it for him
      Katelyn.
      8.1.1 Cresties | 1.1 Gargs | 1 House Gecko | 0.0.1 Tokay | 0.0.1 Leopard | 0.0.1 Chewie

Comment

If you don't have any Matt here at Pangea sells corkbark at a great price! Chewies really do love their corkbark!

To hide under, to blend into and most fun of all to scare their humans into thinking that they were some how able to permeate glass and escape!

They listen with those huge ear holes while your heart races and your breath comes out in gasps, while your mind screams, "where do he go??? I didn't leave the top off, Oh my god, where is my baby!!!" Then as they begin to laugh in a little chewie way you catch sight of one reticulated beautiful eye looking at you from the cork bark that you just swore you checked completely! Then you know...you've been owned chahoua style!

Comment

Originally posted by laura View Post
          If you don't have any Matt here at Pangea sells corkbark at a great price! Chewies really do love their corkbark!

To hide under, to blend into and most fun of all to scare their humans into thinking that they were some how able to permeate glass and escape!

They listen with those huge ear holes while your heart races and your breath comes out in gasps, while your mind screams, "where do he go??? I didn't leave the top off, Oh my god, where is my baby!!!" Then as they begin to laugh in a little chewie way you catch sight of one reticulated beautiful eye looking at you from the cork bark that you just swore you checked completely! Then you know...you've been owned chahoua style!
          Haha! Aww. Ya we're going to get him all that fun jazz when he's older. He's so small right now he's in a medium KK and it's perfect for him. He has a nice like plant hide out for now. That's so cute though. My cresties like to do that with the top of their cage where the top connects and there's a little gap. I pull everything out and I'm 100% sure they're gone and I'm panicking and then i see like a tiny bit of tail pointing me to where they're hiding.
          Katelyn.

Comment

LLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO OOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNKIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LMAO...haven't heard/seen that name in a long while haha.

Very nice Chewie. I needs one.
            Rosario's Reptiles: Project Creamy Things...target 2012 season
            3.8 Ciliatus, 1.2 Guttata, and 1.2 Felis Catus.

Comment

It really is better to have a small piece of cork bark than leaves. They really need the safe feeling of being blended in. I bought a small chunk and broke it into smaller pieces for the babies. If they are given a choice they will always pick the cork bark. imo

Comment

Love that face!! So cute!
                Crestopia Reptiles
                http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

Thanks everyome!

Originally posted by laura View Post
                  It really is better to have a small piece of cork bark than leaves. They really need the safe feeling of being blended in. I bought a small chunk and broke it into smaller pieces for the babies. If they are given a choice they will always pick the cork bark. imo
                  I will pass this on to the boyfriend then! Thank you for the advice!
                  Katelyn.

Comment

For a minute there I had a flash of UBRS memories and people running into the whelp room...

Adorable chewie, I know you've been waiting for him!

Comment

Thanks everyone !
                      Katelyn.

Comment

LOL Lerooooy Jenkiiiins! Good to see other WoW geeks on here lol.
                        Also, thats a mighty fine Chewie you have there, sucha cute face :]
                        My Gecko <3:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=5994eab3c5
                        My Vivarium Build Photo Log:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=a38a371071
                        My Art: www.atg.deviantart.com

Comment

Leeeerooooy! Jennnnnkins!

I can't believe I know this reference. Nerd fail.

Oh...cute gecko.
                          Dagan. Illumination Exotics Facebook. iHerp. Artwork.
                          ~Illumination Exotics~

Comment

Weeee, congrats
                            Abe

Comment

Ahaha, I admit it, the name made me giggle. Cute baby, hope it doesn't live up to the name and get into mischief!
                              ~Rami | Nova Reptiles | iHerp | Facebook
                              7.17.6.7 Crested geckos, 1.1 mix leachies, 1.1 Halmaheras, 1.1 African Fat Tails, 1.2 Tokays, 1.1 Oedura castelnaui, 2.1 Leopard geckos, 0.1 corn snake, & too many feeder bugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X