#7 "Squad" GT boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #7 "Squad" GT boy

Here is a pic of Squad, I will get a pic of Squint his mate tomorrow. He is a Mainland, I find he doesn't fire into his brighter colors as much as the PI pairs do but when he does he is so handsome! The pink and greens are mostly darker. I got this boy from Limey. He is really an amazing boy and getting big for a GT. He weighs in at 56 grams and is a real piglet when it comes to eating!
    For those of you that have mainlands, what is the highest weights you have?

Last edited by laura; 07-31-2010, 06:44 PM.
    Specializing in R. Chahoua

Great color on him Laura!!!
    Crestopia Reptiles
    http://crestopiareptiles.webs.com/

8.20.34.43 Crested Geckos, 2.2.0.4 Gargoyle Geckos, 0.2.0 Leachies, 2.0.1 Pictus Geckos, 0.1 AKSB, 0.0.1 RETF, 1.2.0 Dogs

Comment

I think he is just gorgeous :th_love: I like the brighter colors but I really like the deep, dark, rich colors! I just love him Laura!

My MI weighs in at a whooping 5 grams!
      Brandie

www.cbballpythons.com
      5.5.7.3 Cresties - 1.2.1 Gargoyle - 1.1 M.I. Chahoua - 1.1.0.4 P.I. Chahoua - 0.0.1 Leachie

"I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set.......I think I need a Lear jet"

Comment

Wow!!!! That's a beautiful guy you got there. Thanks for sharing.
        1.0.0 GT/PI Chahoua
        3.0.0 PI Chahoua
        0.1.0 Leachianus unknown Locale

Comment

56g and not full grown? That is one BIG GT!
          Charming Chewies: Specializing in Grand Terre and Pine Isle locales of chahoua.

Comment

Nice color on that one.

Comment

LOL is that a baking dish?, I love the little chubby belly on that guy!

Comment

Originally posted by darrahjay View Post
                LOL is that a baking dish?, I love the little chubby belly on that guy!
                Well kinda..they are made by rubbermaid for leftover food storage but glass instead of plastic. I have two chewies that are happier if they can get right in the bowl to eat their roaches. So these were bought for them ONLY Ha Ha
                Specializing in R. Chahoua

Comment

Originally posted by laura View Post
                  Well kinda..they are made by rubbermaid for leftover food storage but glass instead of plastic. I have two chewies that are happier if they can get right in the bowl to eat their roaches. So these were bought for them ONLY Ha Ha
                  LOL I was like baked chewie for dinner? hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X