No announcement yet.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada is going to ban leachies and chewies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to move back to BC. We can't have cute pig nosed little Hognose Snakes here.

1.1.0 Leopard Gecko- Gaia and Atia, 1.1.0 African Fat-tailed Geckos- Bubblegum and Draco, 1.1.1 Crested Geckos- Enya, Dimitri, and Ice, 0.0.1 Bearded Dragon- Bracken

Comment

Originally posted by KTyne View Post
      I want to move back to BC. We can't have cute pig nosed little Hognose Snakes here.
      Their seems to be alot more chewies leachies and cresties on the market in BC right now!
      Correlophus ciliatus x5 (Bella, mango, tiny, butterscotch and daisy, and yes daisy is a boy)

Mniargekko Chahoua x1 (Java chip)

Rhombodera stalli x5

Comment

Really? The only Chewies and Leachies I see around here are from big time breeders. :|

1.1.0 Leopard Gecko- Gaia and Atia, 1.1.0 African Fat-tailed Geckos- Bubblegum and Draco, 1.1.1 Crested Geckos- Enya, Dimitri, and Ice, 0.0.1 Bearded Dragon- Bracken

Comment

Seems silly to have an approved list instead of a banned list, that would make a lot more sense.
          "I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message."-Steve Irwin​

Comment

It's going to council tomorrow. I can't attend (big school assignment) but I know several people are, plus I've written to councillors.
            Kind of scary.
            3.3.? Cresteds- Luther, Murdoch, Io, Lozen, Bessie, Bennett & babies

2.0.0 Cats- Batman, Mu

iHerp profile

Comment

Keep us updated, I'm curious to hear how it turns out. And if it has the potential to be precendent-setting.

Hopefully enough people will stand up against this ridiculousness. And I agree - why not have a banned list rather than an allowed list? I think there are some council members with screwed up priorities.
              ~Cassi

www.facebook.com/NaturesAuraPhotography

Comment

Here's a news story. Their excuse for banning certain animals is pretty lame. A bunch of hobbists, when to the council meeting today and got a 4 month extention. Good thing they were there.
                http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.1111161

Comment

Leland Gordon sounds like he is a Miss America Contestant. I'm very glad it got laid-over. It's action time.

2.0.0 Cats- Batman, Mu

iHerp profile

Comment

The link for the petition is up, for all who are interested or unaware:

http://www.change.org/petitions/city...re_before_sign
                    ~Cassi

www.facebook.com/NaturesAuraPhotography

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=2y3RtvMcmRc

Another news clip

2.0.0 Cats- Batman, Mu

iHerp profile

Comment

Working...
                      X