HIGHLY Disturbing Accusations: Please Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIGHLY Disturbing Accusations: Please Sign

Where are all these crack heads coming from?! This is ridiculous! Pardon a link to the links:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=179041
    19.21.10.45 Tokay Geckos: Normals, Granites, Patternless, Calico/Pieds, Hets, & Unproven Aberrants
    7.6.0.16 Other Gekko species *** 1.1 Leachianus *** 5.10.7 Geckolepis maculata & typica Fish Scaled Geckos *** 1.0 CB Knight Anole
    1.2 Pachydactylus tigrinus *** 1.0 Pyxie Frog *** 10 Tarantulas & 1 Jumping Spider
    www.SpottedScales.com *** Spotted Scales FB

I signed! This crap scares me!
    0.1 Human- Kyrah, 3.1 Crested Geckos, 0.2.1 Tokay, 1.1 Uromastyx, 0.1 Ball Python, 0.0.1 leachy, 1.0 chewie/crested hybrid, 2.2 RTB, 1.0 golden gecko

Comment

The really sad thing is, I was blind-linked to one of the "kitten crush" videos and there are really sick people who actually do find this to be arousing (these people also get off on stomping on kittens/puppies themselves). So it's not entirely fabricated; the person running the original petition is misdirecting it to blanket all snake owners.

I've also had some creepers comment on my geckos-eating-roaches videos stuff like "mmm I wish I was that roach" - I click on their info and they have favorited tons of animal-eating-other-animal videos. There are some really weird people out there and yeah, some of them do use their snakes to appease their sick fantasies.

I like how this story gives me two groups of people to be skeeved about - those who like animal-crush videos and those who want to paint all snake owners with the same brush.
      JBsCresties.com & Facebook & Instagram, oh my

Comment

I signed as well. I like the poem on the good petition. I am very frightened by all of this--it is starting to remind me of the Red scare! Plus who's to say that our names and addresses won't be used against us in the future from these petitions. This is very upsetting with so much skewed misinformation. Are we going to be hunted down just because we have animals without fur?
        Dagan. Illumination Exotics Facebook. iHerp. Artwork.
        ~Illumination Exotics~

Comment

grr, what a pain.
          Roxanne
          and the zoo
          www.geckoluv.com

Comment

Signed and posted on facebook.
            Ariel- 20/F/WA
            iHerp
            Website
            9.11.0.2 Crested Geckos//1.2.5.5 Tokay Gecko//1.0.0 Day Gecko
            1.0.0 White spot gecko//0.2.0 Rose Hair Tarantulas
            1.1.0 Suntiger Tarantula//0.0.1 Versi color
            0.0.1 Regalis//0.1.O THRIXOPELMA OCKERTI
            0.1.0 Hairless Rat//0.1.0 Albino Rat//1.0.0 Betta//2.1.0 Cats//0.0.1 Pac Man Frog

Comment

Should they ban people raising farm animals because every now and again some hillbilly fancies a sheep?
              -Charles Mullen
              I'm looking for really nice chahoua.

Comment

This is so disgusting, it's just more propoganda to try and push for the ban on large constrictor snakes. It astounds me that so many people believe that garbage and simply sign it because they "hate snakes" or apparently now think everyone who owns a large snake has a sexual ftish to go along with it. I REALLY hope they don't push through with this ban but it just seems like things are getting worse and worse
                1.0 Leopard Gecko (Zeus)
                1.2 Crested Gecko (Cornelius, MoonPie and Lily)
                0.1 Ball python (Snickers)

Comment

Working...
                X